Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I posted before that I am new to the DL world, and so far I'm loving it, but I have some questions, if I pee a diapee, how long should I wait before I change it? say I am barely asleep and I pee, should I change before I sleep the rest of the night? also, where may I find either Abena m4's or Dry 24/7's for the best deal? I don't have a lot to spend at one time, but want to buy more, and get my moneys worth, what is my best option? Thanks for the help :3

First off, welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Now, as far as your first question, you kinda have to gauge it yourself. You don't want to stay too long in a wet diaper because the acid in urine will start to come into effect. In the scenario you're describing, as long as your powdered well enough, and you're using a decent diaper, you should be alright. Keep in mind that the sorts of diapers we use are intended for folks who require to be in diapers, and part of that is containing and distributing the urine efficiently so the wearer is comfortable. But again, the acid in urine.

As far as diaper prices go, I'm a big fan of the Abenas. I've found Amazon sells them at decent prices ($18 for a pack of 14). The Dry 24/7s I'm not sure of.

I hope this helps you out.

DlBaileh said:
I posted before that I am new to the DL world, and so far I'm loving it, but I have some questions, if I pee a diapee, how long should I wait before I change it? say I am barely asleep and I pee, should I change before I sleep the rest of the night? also, where may I find either Abena m4's or Dry 24/7's for the best deal? I don't have a lot to spend at one time, but want to buy more, and get my moneys worth, what is my best option? Thanks for the help :3

If you have nocturnal enuresis, which you seem to be describing, do your swap just after you wake up. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. A case of 48 Teddy Bambinos at $72.00 may actually last twice as long as a case of Abena M4's at $60.00. That's roughly a $30.00 savings right there. So, buy better quality if you can. Get the cheap stuff ONLY if you have no other option.

If i wear a Premium diaper it can last 8 hours with normal fluid intake, if its a store brand i give it 3-4.

What would you suggest is close to M4's and 24/7's as well? I prefer the plain white look, but I also wouldn't mind pink, if they have prints I guess I could try those as well :3 are there any brands that are just plain pink?

DlBaileh said:
What would you suggest is close to M4's and 24/7's as well? I prefer the plain white look, but I also wouldn't mind pink, if they have prints I guess I could try those as well :3 are there any brands that are just plain pink?

DC amor and the old molicares are the closest to plain pink. but amors are really expensive

As for changing I'd suggest changing soon after getting out of bed, because extended exposure to urine will start to degrade your skin. During the day is widely up to you. I personally don't like to spend much time in a wet diaper during the day, but others here do, it's a matter of opinion. Urine will start to smell after a few hours though, so you might not want to smell like a urinal ;) Moving around ventillates your diaper and makes it spread odor much faster than when you're stationary/asleep.

As for choice of color, the Confidry 24/7 is probably the best all-white diaper out there right now, and with an all plastic shell, too. Doesn't even have a wetness indicator. As for pink, the DC Amore (currently with the Kitten pattern) is probably your best bet. They're not too much more than the 247's, and have better capacity, a wider fit in the wings, and a miuch softer inner liner. The shell is a light pink with a very subtle star pattern to it, and the front tape panel is covered with shots of a kitten playing with string. Im not specifically into pink diapers or sissy stuff, but I still like these.

AwwSoCute has a pink and a blue bear diaper. They have fairly good capacity but less secure fit. The shell is all white but peppered with either blue or pink bears. So if you like white and pink diapers, that may be the perfect mix you're looking for. They're pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back