When is it obvious to tell when someone is wearing an adult diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I mean besides when their diaper is showing! If it is covered can you tell if someone looks like their wearing them?

I think if you're out in the general public, it's going to be pretty hard to notice. After all, how much time does the average person spend staring at the butts of strangers? If the person is wearing form-fitting pants, then the bulge of a thick diaper would probably be more noticeable, but otherwise, not so much.

I saw an elderly lady struggling to get up once. I happened to look at her behind as she was getting up and it was obvious there was extra padding in her pants. Given her age, it was probably for necessity, not pleasure.

Otherwise, it is almost impossible to notice. Half the threads here ask how to tell and the others are how do I hide it? I would say most people who wear in public go to great lengths to hide it and you will probably never see one. As Kimba said, don't make a habit of staring at people's butts. ;)

zipperless said:
don't make a habit of staring at people's butts.

It really depends on the person :sweatdrop:

SuperiorPenguin said:
It really depends on the person :sweatdrop:

Well, yeah, but she might have a jealous bf nearby. :sweatdrop:

zipperless said:
Well, yeah, but she might have a jealous bf nearby. :sweatdrop:

I don't worry to much about their boyfriends. I may not be an alpha male, but I can roll with the best of them.. and win.

I think for me I can spot it pretty easily. One time a long time ago there was an older lady in the parking lot of the grocery store and when she was getting her groceries out of the cart you could actually see the shape of a pull up diaper.

For the most part I do not look for it but there have been a few times when I noticed people wearing. But really Diapers are pretty easy to hide so it is not easy to tell.

Let's exclude the elderly, too. Once you get to a certain age, you really don't care what anyone thinks, which is really a blessing anyway. They aren't trying as hard to hide it.

Since I often wear Real Fit in public and sometimes something all the way up to Northshore Supremes, I'm constantly evaluating other people to see if I can spot a diaper. This is partly because the Real Fit is only good for buying me time to get to a bathroom and I want to be more comfortable wearing real diapers. It's very difficult to spot a concealed diaper. Even on people that I see regularly that I'm convinced are wearing it's difficult to be sure. I want to be able to look at myself the same way but of course you can't. And I can't ask anyone what kind of diaper they are wearing so I can compare to what I think they are wearing. But this is why I'm with the opinion that nobody will notice your diaper unless they wear them themselves. The average person doesn't have the programming in their brain to even consider that you might have a diaper in your pants. I know what I'm looking for and unless it's blatant, I can't tell.

For it to be obvious, they would have to be wearing thin or see thru pants, or tight jeans, or have too many stuffers, or be carrying 80 ounces of urine, etc.

But, all that said, I'm human and I haven't quite shaken the self-conscious aspect of it.

If you're wearing diapers or thicker training pants, there's a noticeable bulge at the seat, especially when sitting down. However, unless you're specifically looking for it, most people won't notice it.

I wear Abri Form XPlus under shorts with no problems, but I try to stick to skirts when I'm in bellissimos or amors. No one notices because no one's looking. And if they are looking, they just see a big butt and that certainly is a good thing for me lol. Unless you are diapered, your first thought is not that someone is wearing

I've only ever noticed it once before. It was on an extremely fat woman who was wearing sweat pants. I guess her pants were meant to be baggy, but they were stretched tight across her humongous backside. I was behind her and could clearly see the padded outline going down her butt. It may have only been obvious to me as a DL who looks for such things.

It's more obvious in elderlies because they don't really try to hide it. it's so obvious when you look at their butts and you see some fluff. The younger population tend to hide it and it's less noticeable because it's not expected they will be wearing a diaper like it is in an elderly.

The odds of someone noticing that you are wearing a diaper if you have otherwise normal clothing (not tight-fitting and thin clothed covering) is pretty dang minimal. As was stated earlier in this thread, most people aren't going around looking at other peoples butts. And even if they are, the likelihood that even someone looking at your butt is going to suspect you are wearing a diaper is pretty slim. Unless you are wearing something that easily exposes the shape of the diaper, or having an exceptionally bulky diaper, it just isn't likely they are gonna notice.

I have worn diapers under my clothes in so many places and so many times and never, not even once, have I felt that someone is looking at me and seemingly wondering about it. The ONLY time that this was noticed was going through TSA at an airport, but then, that was a whole other story. In that case, I strongly recommend against it.

Anyhow, I would estimate the possibility that someone notices that you are wearing a diaper under your clothes is probably less than .5%. It just isn't very likely going to happen.

:detective3
Teddy Bear Cowboy

Disclaimer-- Now if you have used your diaper and it leaks or you have a particular smell that is associated with it, all bets are off baby!

I have not noticed anybody wearing a diaper and I have not specifically looked for it but I am certain that it is close to impossible to spot unless they intentionally showing them off. But I have noticed people buying diapers before though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back