Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Nick

Default Hi from Nick

Hi my name is nick
    Ive been an Ab since i was 13.
    I wet the bed until 13 (wore drynites) and then of course once id stopped wetting the bed i began to love diapers.
    Im now 15 turning 16 in 2 months.
    Im In Australia , In Victoria.
    None of my friends know about my lifestyle.
    im looking to find some new friends and even maybe a girlfriend .
    If u ever want to know anything dont hesitate to ask

Cya

Welcome Nick, it's always good to see new members joining. A word of advice: I wouldn't ask for a girlfriend right off the bat of joining. Not saying you were, but just in case. Again, welcome, and enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    Welcome Nick, it's always good to see new members joining. A word of advice: I wouldn't ask for a girlfriend right off the bat of joining. Not saying you were, but just in case. Again, welcome, and enjoy your time here.
    Well at least he was honest
    ...but could be construed as being forward.

But yeh, hope you enjoy posting here. Takes a bit of getting used to (who's who, what is where, where is what, all that jazz) but it's a good laugh when you do.

D.

Thankevery1 for your warm welcomes.
    Yeh im not looking for a girlfriend staright off but in the future i would like to find one to share my interests with

I suggest - gf first, diapers second. Find the gf and hope that she is accepting of the fetish; not to seek girls into diapers and then seek to begirlfriend one of them. Gals into diapers are rare, and the competition is fierce. Not to mention that this is a great site for making 'regular' friends but absolutely not designed for romantic hookups.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I suggest - gf first, diapers second. Find the gf and hope that she is accepting of the fetish; not to seek girls into diapers and then seek to begirlfriend one of them. Gals into diapers are rare, and the competition is fierce. Not to mention that this is a great site for making 'regular' friends but absolutely not designed for romantic hookups.
    I agree, take you time. Friends first then gf

Hi Nick. Welcome to ADISC. As Raccoon said, find someone first. That's how my situation went and I actually got my boyfriend into the whole TB/DL thing. I'm not saying it always works, I'm saying I was lucky and it went nicely.