• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfyPawz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello, my name is Nick :) I was brought here by lurking around on different sites and so far this ones my favorite so I decided to join! Of course I wouldn't be here if I weren't into diapers, so more in depth I am and abdl, I discovered my more AB side not that long ago and I'm really enjoying it, and as you can tell by my username I am also kind of a furry (also something more recent that I discovered I liked). I've been an abdl for as long as I can remember. It's hard for me to get diapers considering I have very nosy parents so I guess I will have to either find a great hiding spot or wait to move out :( And I really want to ask for a onesie, but I have yet to tell my parents about my wants, I just don't think they would react well, but if you want to send me onesie that'd be awesome haha *wink wink*

Anyways more on to my life outside of the obvious; I am a more of an introvert in person, I am definitely a gamer (Battlefield and Forza all the time :D). I am a very big car person, I go to car meets all the time and I even have a car Instagram page :) I have my few close friends that I talk to all the time, and have enough friends at school to feel comfortable. I am a family person and love the holidays, Christmas is my favorite (Thanksgiving is a runner up :D). My favorite time of year is fall, just because of the change in weather and color. I used to play baseball, but as of right now I am still looking for something such as sports to do, just don't know what yet. For music I enjoy rock music, mainly 80's rock, some 90's and on and I like 80's pop music, but not any of the new stuff if I'm honest.

What I would like to gain from this sight is knowledge of the thing I'm interested in, talk to other like-minded people, and just to lurk around, get ideas or think of the things I might like that others are doing. Really I just wanted to know more about the other people possibly like me :)

I hope this wasn't to long or anything, maybe it just feels longer when you are typing it... anyways I'm glad to be a part of this community and hope to meet more like me and thanks for reading. :smile:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the site. Great introduction, by the way. I'm an older member, but I like rock from the 80s and 90s as well as some earlier, and some newer like Fun. I'm a professional musician and until 3 years ago, I played in a very good rock cover band. We had the country club circuit and we were a very successful wedding band. We played Dale Earnheart's pit crew chief's wedding, and we were the premiere rock band for The Garlic Festival, a big gig in central Virginia. We played for over 20,000 people. One time, Dave Matthews was in our audience.

This is a really good site and I think you'll gain a lot of information on diapers and the joy of wearing them.

Hey WolfR8. Another furry here, and LOVE 80's music - how awesome is that! So wish I could get you both diapers and a onesie. If there is anyway possible you could get diapers, even once a month, we have a tradition here on ADISC called SIDF (Sleep In Diapers Friday). The first Friday of the month you are encouraged to wear diapers to bed. It's really intended for folks like you who don't have much opportunity to wear diapers.

Hope to hear more from you.

Welcome to ADISC, WolfR8! I'm sure you are going to find a lot of the information you are looking for here, it's my favorite too! On having difficulty getting diapers, it really can be havoc dealing with sneaking around with it, and I usually got caught, it really depends on your situation. My advice: Don't press your luck and go overboard with any purchases you make, keep a small stash so they stay hidden, and don't be afraid to ask for hiding tips ;) It's probably best to keep you parents in the dark on this, as its really hard for parents to understand, and its not going to benefit you or them if you bring it up. You may really want to/feel you should tell them, but it's really a private part of who you are. Go with you gut and keep it to yourself.

I gotta say that I love the fall too, watching the landscape totally change colors, enjoying the crisp air, its all amazing. Also, I myself am learning to appreciate 80's rock, as a co-worker is addicted and loves to share his knowledge.

Hope my response wasn't too long for you, and again, welcome to our great community! :)

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. Great introduction, by the way. I'm an older member, but I like rock from the 80s and 90s as well as some earlier, and some newer like Fun. I'm a professional musician and until 3 years ago, I played in a very good rock cover band. We had the country club circuit and we were a very successful wedding band. We played Dale Earnheart's pit crew chief's wedding, and we were the premiere rock band for The Garlic Festival, a big gig in central Virginia. We played for over 20,000 people. One time, Dave Matthews was in our audience.

This is a really good site and I think you'll gain a lot of information on diapers and the joy of wearing them.

Thanks dogboy! :) I'm glad that your another person who enjoys 80's rock. That's really awesome that you play in a cover band (or used to)! You sound like a really cool person :) GLad you responded

- - - Updated - - -

Turfy said:
Welcome to ADISC, WolfR8! I'm sure you are going to find a lot of the information you are looking for here, it's my favorite too! On having difficulty getting diapers, it really can be havoc dealing with sneaking around with it, and I usually got caught, it really depends on your situation. My advice: Don't press your luck and go overboard with any purchases you make, keep a small stash so they stay hidden, and don't be afraid to ask for hiding tips ;) It's probably best to keep you parents in the dark on this, as its really hard for parents to understand, and its not going to benefit you or them if you bring it up. You may really want to/feel you should tell them, but it's really a private part of who you are. Go with you gut and keep it to yourself.

I gotta say that I love the fall too, watching the landscape totally change colors, enjoying the crisp air, its all amazing. Also, I myself am learning to appreciate 80's rock, as a co-worker is addicted and loves to share his knowledge.

Hope my response wasn't too long for you, and again, welcome to our great community! :)

Thanks for the input :) I didn't plan on ever telling my parents, it is personal and I plan to keep it that way, but getting diapers is hard and other items, but thanks for the help with that. I hope I will enjoy this site as much as you do. Thanks Turfy :)

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
Hey WolfR8. Another furry here, and LOVE 80's music - how awesome is that! So wish I could get you both diapers and a onesie. If there is anyway possible you could get diapers, even once a month, we have a tradition here on ADISC called SIDF (Sleep In Diapers Friday). The first Friday of the month you are encouraged to wear diapers to bed. It's really intended for folks like you who don't have much opportunity to wear diapers.

Hope to hear more from you.

That is awesome you like 80's music too! I saw the article on that by the way, looks fun, but they are very hard to get with my parents and all, and they don't exactly respect privacy whatsoever :( I hope to learn more about furries as I am kind of new to it, but I catch myself always looking at furry art and I realised I like it :) Thanks for responding :D

If you like furry artwork, you should take a look at FluffyWaddles and FurAffinity websites (I'm on both!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back