Plastic Pants?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlefoot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am having a hard time with plastic pants / waterproof pants. I am a larger person and I am having a hard time finding good quality diapers that have the plastic backing. so i have found decent cloth backing diapers but i find that i have to wear plastic pants with them so they dont leak over time. My problem is i cant find plastic pants that fit right. as well as i find that the ones i am buying rip very easy on the sides after a few uses. can anyone make and suggestions as to a decent pair of plastic pants that don't cost an arm and a leg ( keep in mind i live in canada) or a decent diaper that is made in bigger sizes and has plastic backing (again not to expensive) as well as sizing for plastic pants. thanks for your input in advance.

I am having the exact same problem with the priva brand they cost $8.99 for 3 so they are not expensive but I have had a few that the seam weld have failed even after one time

littlefoot said:
I am having a hard time with plastic pants / waterproof pants. I am a larger person and I am having a hard time finding good quality diapers that have the plastic backing. so i have found decent cloth backing diapers but i find that i have to wear plastic pants with them so they dont leak over time. My problem is i cant find plastic pants that fit right. as well as i find that the ones i am buying rip very easy on the sides after a few uses. can anyone make and suggestions as to a decent pair of plastic pants that don't cost an arm and a leg ( keep in mind i live in canada) or a decent diaper that is made in bigger sizes and has plastic backing (again not to expensive) as well as sizing for plastic pants. thanks for your input in advance.

littlefoot try babykins out in BC they have a good line of plastic pants.

bn3baby

Babykins plastic pants pants are very good. I personally use them. Some other Canadian companies that I haven't tried are rear.ca and acmedi.com

I like Haian vinyl pants. Found on ebay under heading "adult baby pants". Very inexpensive, last a long time, easy to care for, come from China, several vendors. You can get different colors/pull-on or snap-on styles too.

Babykins have 6mil thickness plus carry super large warn them for year's .
Last a very long time had mine 3 years plus time for me to buy new the oil in my skin did them in dryed them out.
You dont want them to tite I like mine poofey so the diaper does not bind up taring sides.
Never had that fail on my babykins.
I hand wash mine hang to dry that makes them last.
You get a towel and then place the white plastic pants on the towel fold it over and let it soak up the moisture.
Then turn them inside out and do it again that helps them to dry faster without putting stress on the pants.
I wash mine in the shower with mild baby shampoo plus they smell nice.

Littlefoot. You might try a pair of toweling over pants to wick away small leaks and a pair of PUL pants on top. They cost a bit more but last much longer. It works for me. MWHE

littlefoot said:

I personally hate plastic pants they are always hard to get a good fit. Have you considered using a snap on cloth cover? I sell them and my boyfriend uses them and they work really good over disposable diapers. I am not sure what size you are but I personally wear my size large diaper and it goes up to a 56 inch waist and maybe a bit bigger than that. My covers also work well because they help to absorb leaks because they have a waterproof fabric layer and then they have a wicking layer that help to soak up any leaks that may occur. The other good things about these covers is that they are able to go bigger at the leg or waist. For me I have a smaller waist than I do hip so I can snap the hip just right and then snap the waist right where I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back