Controlling Bladder Muscles and Wetting diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was doing some research because I am rather new to all this. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to wear diapers and never really understood it until now. Now I am beginning to wear them more often and I was doing some research on incontinence while in diapers. I read a post from a while ago that someone comments how they were able to learn how to control their bladder muscles to keep their bladder open or close it.

I spent quite a bit of time doing exercises with my PC muscle (not sure exact name but its the muscle in your bum that controls whether or not your bladder door is open or closed...its also close to your prostate) anyways....through excerising that muscle I've gotten really good control at keeping it open or closing it....I've been wearing nearly 24/7 for the past several weeks and have been working on keeping that muscle open or keeping my bladder door open all the time......because I've activly been keeping it open...after about a week or so of doing that I had to NOT wear my diapers because of some family holiday stuff....and I found that I had difficulty closing my bladder door muscle and had to race to the bathroom as to not have an accident. I've found that I trickle a bit because I've been keeping that PC muscle open/relaxed so much that its not closing as well as it used to.....I had two or three days that I had to NOT wear my diapers....and by late in the 2nd day everything was working fine again.....but then it took me a few days to get back to being able to use the diapers without too much effort.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/8318-In-diapers-only-incontinence/page2

My question is does anyone have any idea on how to do this? When I try to wet my diaper I have to kind of force it. I want it to come easier. this is something I just started getting into more than When I was younger,, put on a diaper pee and then throw it away.. I want to wear them and just have it happen, suggestions?

alrockoutloud said:
I was doing some research because I am rather new to all this. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to wear diapers and never really understood it until now. Now I am beginning to wear them more often and I was doing some research on incontinence while in diapers. I read a post from a while ago that someone comments how they were able to learn how to control their bladder muscles to keep their bladder open or close it.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/8318-In-diapers-only-incontinence/page2

My question is does anyone have any idea on how to do this? When I try to wet my diaper I have to kind of force it. I want it to come easier. this is something I just started getting into more than When I was younger,, put on a diaper pee and then throw it away.. I want to wear them and just have it happen, suggestions?

Welcome to the forums. First, I suggest going to the Intro page and leaving a detailed post. Who are you, what do you do, how are you, lets hear from you. Come on and Zoom.

As to your dilemma, it takes a bit of practice getting your brain to send the signal to your muscles to release. If you've never wet yourself before, then it's going to take some time. Just be careful not to hurt yourself in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back