If I got a pacifier on Amazon, what type of package does it come in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
If I got a pacifier on Amazon, what type of package does it come in?

It's probably gonna come in a normal brown box or inside a black bag or something... You won't be able to see what's inside ;)
Myself I order lots of stuff, I never received something that I could see what it contained and I am almost 100 sure that that's gonna be your case. Amazon respects you privacy aswell...

I order diapers from ebay and nothin wrong happened ;)

Just make sure it is sold by or fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon ships discreetly. If it is a seller that just uses Amazon as a store front, they may or may not be discrete. You will need to contact the seller directly to verify.

Depends on the seller. Typically those who sell adult pacifiers will send it discreetly while regular pacifiers will be sent in a brown package but run the risk of having a label or writing that details what it is, as has happened to me before when I saw "Pacifier" written on the box of a baby pacifier.

Mine came in a discreet soft package with a small box inside

Small packages are typically sent in big fluffy envelopes in regular mail and usually ABDL products have a discreet return address. But, like mentioned above, if not filled by Amazon, contact the seller to be sure. :paci:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back