• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvToColour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hi all,

This is a shared profile for myself (Alex) and my wife/baby girl (Leigh). Although she is pretty familiar with this community, I am not. And she's going to be looking for other people to play with and gab to, have fun with, while I'm going to be looking for advice, and trying to gain more of an understanding/support network for dealing with my wife's need for this in her life.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to talking with you soon :)

-Alex

Hello LuvToColour and welcome to the group.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but They frown on "joint" accounts. So just because I would suggest that your wife sign up with her own account. Besides that way you an have twice as much fun.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Hello Egor!

My husband has decided that he'll make an account again if he needs to, but this is going to be my account.

Hi Everyone! My name is Leigh and I'm a transgirl, I'm married to my wonderful husband.

I love to colour (hence my name!) and play with my plush toys, and watch cartoons. My favourite snack is Cheese and Crackers, and my favourite drink is grape juice!

When I'm not in littlespace, I love to sew, play video games, hang out with friends and family. I am also a furry/babyfur.

I have severe depression, anxiety, and ADD. I find that being a part of the ABDL and Furry communities help with my illnesses a lot.

I love to make friends and answer questions and just talk, so feel free to talk to me any time!

~Leigh

Hello Leigh and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative post.

I an relate to the whole ADD thing.

Again welcome to both of you.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back