Thread: Most embarresing moment in general?

Default Most embarresing moment in general?

What is your most embarresing moment? (Non AB/DL associated?)

When I told my elementary crush I liked her. She liked me too, but avoided me for a month. She made quite a stir of it in our circle of friends. Still like her to this day, never did get together with her since I left public schools. . . always had that 'what if' though. But yeah safe to say it was embarrassing, especially since her mother was a recess aid and found out. Lol.

Or

On a more adult related thing: When I hit the curb in moms car. . . only a scratch on the rim but still, an embarrassing public scene none the less. A few people looked at me. . . ITS A BIG CAR OKAY. lol

Edit*: Thought of a better car related one, was helping my parents shuffle the cars in the driveway and I hit my car's mirror of of my dad's truck mirror, he was standing right there. Embarrassing and awkward much? Lol Again no damage but still!

When I got caught exploring myself by my Mom! "double blush"

Hmm, probably backing my parents car into a wall going out a tight driveway. I feel like that's kinda boring though, it was really embarrassing at the time, but we've all done something like that. I also had one time where I had a free period at school and was reading a fantasy novel, and I got so wrapped up in it that I completely missed a class and then had to explain it all to a friend to get notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    When I got caught exploring myself by my Mom! "double blush"
    Ah the most classic one.

I complained for weeks about the scrubs we had to wear at work did not fit me. I could never get the pants tie tight enough to stay up, and they would not stay tied.

One day I am doing cage changes for immune deficient rats (everything has to be done sterile). I am wearing a sterile gowned over my scrubs and sure enough the damn tie loosens and down go the pants. I have to finish the sterile procedure before I can do anything, and of course who walks in? The boss. She made a comment and I said "at least I have on lean underwear".

Two weeks later we had new scrubs.

I worked for the TSA and had a routine I would say for people to empty their pockets. I would say "Empty your pockets. Keys, change, coins, gum go into the X-ray." Twice I said "Keys, Change, Coins, Cum." because of the phonetics....
    Last edited by Wilfredo1882; 07-Dec-2015 at 21:35.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I also had one time where I had a free period at school and was reading a fantasy novel, and I got so wrapped up in it that I completely missed a class and then had to explain it all to a friend to get notes.
    I can very much relate to this. ^_-

Right after finally having my general qualification for university entrance I didn't really know what to go for, so I ended up doing some internships. Out of curiousity I ended up in a library, which was kinda fun but also a bit repetitive.
    Long story, short: Having all kinds of books around you is a big temptation, which I could not resist in the long run. The embarrassing part about is that I got caught by the manager. However, his only comment has been "Don't worry, I'm doing this myself if there ain't much to do" with a broad grin. In general, he's been very nice, did explain/show me a lot and even ended up being a very useful connection after some time.

My computer picked up our daughter's address from our computer when I was ordering some very babyish looking plastic pants and yep, the sent the order to her instead of me. I had to do some fancy lying. I'm not sure she bought it.