Make any diaper smell like pampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

Est. Contributor
Thought i would share one of my favorite tricks to get a 100 percent legitimate pamper smell into your favorite diaper.

Materials
1x Air tight Container(Large enough to fit a entire unpacked package of diapers, i personally use put a blanket inside a box and wrap them up)
1xPack of your Favorite diaper
1xPack pampers of your choice

What you do is stack the diapers in the container like this for as many that can fit vertically. If you have any pampers left over put them In between stacks of the diapers for best effect.
(P for Pamper)(A for Adult)
P P P
A A A
P P P
A A A
P P P

You then let them sit a for a few days and the scent will travel from the pamper into the other diapers(Its very obvious, many times when i sat down i would get a wiff if the scent).

Interesting idea. I may have to try this.

Good idea. I have about half a pack of pampers lying around that I don't use anymore because I have better diapers that fit better now, but now I can make them smell better than the plastic-y smell of some adult diaper out there... :)

As far as diaper tricks, I have found that mine work better if I unpack them from the compressed packs and allow them to "fluff" for a few weeks before needing them,it seems to make them absorb more evenly. I don't know if anyone else has done this or found that it helps.

BabyToddler said:
Great trick. But I bought these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Baby-ABDL-MommiesScents-3-bottles-Sample-Set-/321667637467 The scents are strong. They last for ever.

I'd considered getting a bottle of baby powder scent once, but it occurred to me that my bedroom already probably smells pretty heavily of baby powder. (I still notice it from time to time, and I'm used to it) I don't want to knock someone out when they come over, trying to figure out why there's an incredibly overpowering smell of baby powder in my house. As it is I'd imagine they already notice. Y'know, how everyone's house has a subtle but unique smell to it.... I'm sure mine's "baby powder" for most everyone that comes over here.

bambinod said:
I'd considered getting a bottle of baby powder scent once, but it occurred to me that my bedroom already probably smells pretty heavily of baby powder. (I still notice it from time to time, and I'm used to it) I don't want to knock someone out when they come over, trying to figure out why there's an incredibly overpowering smell of baby powder in my house. As it is I'd imagine they already notice. Y'know, how everyone's house has a subtle but unique smell to it.... I'm sure mine's "baby powder" for most everyone that comes over here.

True. But I know when diapers start to smell bad this stuff works and keep the bad smell out. But yeah of course I have a great scene of smell. I went to my friends house I could easy smell his room of beer. :biggrin:

Do the current pampers have the same smell they used to back in the 90s? And as strong? I remember the nursery always having that smell, and even the diaper isle at stores, but feel like it is not as prominent anymore, or much at all...

tomviper000 said:
Do the current pampers have the same smell they used to back in the 90s? And as strong? I remember the nursery always having that smell, and even the diaper isle at stores, but feel like it is not as prominent anymore, or much at all...

The moment i open my box the whole closet smells to intoxicating levels. Ya the smell is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back