Thread: Meeting someone who love me.

Default Meeting someone who love me.

I seriously wish I could meet someone who is an AB\DL little, baby fur or something? Is it strange to like ABDL little girls? IDK but I do because they are just so cute? *blushing*

Or someone who is like me! An ABDL

Quote Originally Posted by PoweraidRed View Post
    Is it strange to like ABDL little girls? IDK but I do because they are just so cute? *blushing*
    Is it strange that I like ABDL little boys? "blush" There are plenty of Us girls out there! never give up hope I'm sure you'll find someone or they might find you!

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    Is it strange that I like ABDL little boys? "blush" There are plenty of Us girls out there! never give up hope I'm sure you'll find someone or they might find you!
    I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by PoweraidRed View Post
    Is it strange to like ABDL little girls? IDK but I do because they are just so cute?
    No, not strange at all! Why would the internet be full of pictures of AB/DL girls in cute clothes and diapers if so many guys (and girls) didn't like them. I like to look at the pictures, too, but not AB/DL guys. Strange. I think I look good in a diaper...

But anyway, don't go looking for an AB/DL girl. You probably won't find them. They are few and far between and most are probably shy about their little hobby. Now, if you go to munches or parties in your area, you may meet one or two. But like the ones here, they are highly popular and you may not get near them.

So, sit back and relax. Someone will eventually come to you, or rather, you should go out on dates with young ladies. Be careful not to express your desires too soon in a relationship, or it might not work out too well for you.