Thread: Hi from Florida

Default Hi from Florida

Long time lurker, but I finally made an account here. Still kinda new to the community, but hoping to be more comfortable with my dl side. I've been a dl since I was 17 or 18, but I only get to wear on and off. I like Pokemon, video games, cartoons, and dancing, and I'm hoping to get to know some fellow dl's. I've only met one other dl before, but we never really got to talk or hang out, so it wasn't that great.

Hello and welcome! I am also from Florida. What kind of dancing do you like to do?

I hope you enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by disneygeek View Post
    Hello and welcome! I am also from Florida. What kind of dancing do you like to do?

I hope you enjoy your time here
    Thanks
    Give me a top 40 pop song and I'll dance like I'm at the club

Welcome to the site, Boopsicle. (Cool name!) I wish I lived in Florida -- I hate winter in England, although it has been warmer than usual this year -- it's still up to 12C during the day. Go on -- make me jealous, what's the weather like in Florida at the moment?!

I got into diapers around 5 or 6. Almost as soon as I was out of them, I wanted to wear them again! So, I'm curious (if you don't mind me asking) what was it that drew you to diapers at 17/18? What suddenly brought them to mind, if anything...?

Anyway, welcome again, hope you enjoy yourself here. :-)

Thanks, tiny. It is just now getting chilly in Florida, and by chilly, like in the high 60's.

I'm not really sure how I got drawn to them. I stumbled upon abdl videos on YouTube, was curious, and then got more interested.

Good Evening and Welcome!
    I am in New Hampshire.

Hi Boopsicle I'm kinda new around here myself. what part of Florida you from?

Quote Originally Posted by julzg95 View Post
    Hi Boopsicle I'm kinda new around here myself. what part of Florida you from?
    I'm from Lake Worth. You?

Quote Originally Posted by Boopsicle View Post
    I'm from Lake Worth. You?
    I'm down in Miami