Thread: Curious and wanting to meet other

Default Curious and wanting to meet other

So i recently got telegram and love it. I was wondering if there were any groups out there to chat with others. Im a bit shy and its taken me a while to even ask here. Im quite inept at finding online chats and work usually keeps me from being able to seek them out for lack of time. Oh well, im sorry if theres been a similar question asked here, i didn't really look *droops ears*

Quote Originally Posted by Atty View Post
    So i recently got telegram and love it. I was wondering if there were any groups out there to chat with others. Im a bit shy and its taken me a while to even ask here. Im quite inept at finding online chats and work usually keeps me from being able to seek them out for lack of time. Oh well, im sorry if theres been a similar question asked here, i didn't really look *droops ears*
    I haven't messed with telegram much. Is that the only way you're wanting to get in contact with others?

What kind of groups are you looking for? Diaper related, or something else?

I have yet to stumble across a group with telegram ...well that and my telegram is mainly for my friends because kik sucked and skype I get users named "tiny nipples" sending me friend requests x3

No, not the only way. Just happens to now be the most accessible for me. Was just curious and figured id ask here. Also mostly im looking for babyfur related and the like. I dunno just wanna meet more people heh

Ahh, OK. Sorry for the long delay in responding. It's been a crazy week. Hopefully someone's messaged you about this and you've been able to chat with others. If not, hang in there. I know there's Skype and teamspeak groups out there.

Nah, nothing yet. I only really have my phone so i dunno how that limits chat options

Quote Originally Posted by Atty View Post
    Nah, nothing yet. I only really have my phone so i dunno how that limits chat options
    You could always do Skype or Teamspeak. I've got both of those on my phone.