Who do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Timberlake LOL! Got stopped in NYC for autograph and picture. I just went along with it LMFAO!

ScoobyDooKiddo said:
Justin Timberlake LOL! Got stopped in NYC for autograph and picture. I just went along with it LMFAO!

HOLY COW! That is amazing. Lucky man, you got a good look-alike!

I'm not sure who I look like. I'd have to get a second opinion from someone else.

I have been told by multiple people not just 1 or 2 people which is kinda funny now that I think about it.

ScoobyDooKiddo said:
I have been told by multiple people not just 1 or 2 people which is kinda funny now that I think about it.

Ya .. I am glad I don't look exactly like someone.

I have been mistaken for being in the mafia though. Granted, they are pretty perceptive because my mom's side of the family is in the mafia. My dad owned a black SUV, and this was around the time I was in High School. We would just park the SUV in the parking lot, roll down the windows and smoke our cigarettes before it was time for me to head into class. I was also shy so I tend to stick with myself not talking to anyone. Then of course with me looking heavily Italian and all, from my mom's side of the family ... I suppose it's hard not to get some people suspicious XD.

I also do got those common questions people like to joke about. Like if I have a brother named Mario or Luigi ... I get that way to much actually XD.

Edit: Oh .. umm .. my Mom isn't in the Mafia rofl. Just her family is. Like my uncle for example.

brabbit1987 said:
Ya .. I am glad I don't look exactly like someone.

I have been mistaken for being in the mafia though. Granted, they are pretty perceptive because my mom's side of the family is in the mafia. My dad owned a black SUV, and this was around the time I was in High School. We would just park the SUV in the parking lot, roll down the windows and smoke our cigarettes before it was time for me to head into class. I was also shy so I tend to stick with myself not talking to anyone. Then of course with me looking heavily Italian and all, from my mom's side of the family ... I suppose it's hard not to get some people suspicious XD.

I also do got those common questions people like to joke about. Like if I have a brother named Mario or Luigi ... I get that way to much actually XD.

Edit: Oh .. umm .. my Mom isn't in the Mafia rofl. Just her family is. Like my uncle for example.

I get mistaken for being in the military/being veteran all the time. I drive a truck, I wear tactical pants a ton, and I am physically fit. For a long time I had a high and tight haircut. Not anymore though, my hair is currently shoulder length.

ade said:
then you can only be the one and only, Chesney Hawkes!
:biggrin:

Ha Ha! bms

One time someone said I looked like Skrillex. The person I was with laughed pretty hard. Usually it's Jesus.

Luke-7.jpg

Older and wiser

I shaved off quite a long beard 'cause I was sick of comparissons like that! To be slightly fair to those commenters though my crainial hair was also just the right length at the time as well! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

You've always come across to me as relativly young, older than my 22 years yes...but not by much! bms

I've been told I look like a younger John Mulaney person_4196.png

Growing up, I was always told that I look like my father. To the point where some of my teachers would call me by the wrong name in class.

On the more famous end, my light hair and darker beard make me look like Jeremiah Johnson.

I don't care if people know who I am or what I look like anymore lol; my avatar is my real self and my name is my real name. :)

I'm five foot ten inches. 31 inch waist. Brown hair, brown eyes, caucasion/native american Mixed-Race, Lean/muscular from firefighting but also really skinny from running through the mountains swinging axes as I go and fleeing for my life from forty foot walls of fire and tornadoes of fire (we call them "fire whirls")....we burn a lot of calories haha; usually gone for three weeks at a time on an assignment. Awesome money; fifteen bucks an hour, sixteen hour days, sometimes more with overtime pay and extra hazard pay for the real iffy assignments. I love being cannon fodder. XD But....been at it for a few years. Worked a lot of fires and the novelty has kinda worn off for me and I've been getting a bit more complacent when stuff is blowing up around me; kinda de-sensitized to post-apocolyptic environments now and have been told by my superiors that I should consider retiring. Got a lot of scars, lost some partners in the line of duty; we didn't know each other too well or weren't real close or anything but still; tough stuff, horrible images; you never think that stuff can happen to you until those moments; makes you question your own mortality and ponder how much longer you can keep tempting fate.....I might do it for one more year; this year's supposed to be a good fire season (or bad haha; depending on how you look at it. XD).

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm really pale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back