Who do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was younger people used to tell me i looked like Harry Potter.

People lot of times call me "Curt Cobain" or "Jesus Christ." Both of those I don't accept.

I was told I looked like Heath Ledger. But I don't think thats some striking similarity there.

I sort of look like Kassiane Sibley because I have been mistaken as her by someone.

Ive been told i look like the soccer player David Villa. I thinks hes pretty close to looking like me

When i was younger, i came home on day around 17/18 and my mother, said that she had a video of me singing.. When she played the video me, my brother and my sister were gobsmacked to see someone who looked like me on the stage singing.. and you wouldnt believe me if i said it was Robbie Williams

When he was younger of course, i look nowt like him now lol.. im fat.... lol

Baby Lea

Your Joe Anderson link doesn't work. :)

My mother apparently thinks I look like Andy Murray - I can sort of see it, except I'm five inches shorter than him, and I don't play tennis or ever ever ever wear shorts.

I have been told I look like Adam Sandler on several occasions.

But to sort of give you a better idea also .... Jake Gyllenhaal, Christian Bale, and David Beckham

brabbit1987 said:
I have been told I look like Adam Sandler on several occasions.

But to sort of give you a better idea also .... Jake Gyllenhaal, Christian Bale, and David Beckham

oh, great! and i'm the one who has to cop for Eddie Munster and DJ
latest

:wallbash:

Back when I used to have blonde hair, I was constantly told that I looked like Avril Lavigne. So then I dyed my hair black, and I was told that I look like Amy Lee. Eeeeehhhh.....I don't see it.

I've been told, many times and by many different people, that I look like Kelsey Grammer. So it seems fairly true. On top of having very similar facial features and being similarly bald--now even more bald, as I just took #2 clippers to my whole head!--I'm also the same height as Kelsey Grammer and similarly stocky. So! There ya go. Imagine Frasier in a diaper, and that's pretty much me, I guess. :shrug::laugh:

I've been told, on two separate times, i look like or could be related to this very famous portuguese singer called Tony Carreira. I actually think that my father looks a lot like him (other people have told him the same) and they're even both around the same age, and i look like my father so yeah.

I also think i look a bit like a young Adam Yauch from the beastie boys, i used to look a lot more like him when i was a teenager though.

Last edited:
Can't say! People'd work out who I really am if I did that! bms

bringmesunshine said:
Can't say! People'd work out who I really am if I did that! bms

then you can only be the one and only, Chesney Hawkes!
:biggrin:

I look like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back