Thread: Who long did you sreach for your mommy/daddy?

Nik92

Default Who long did you sreach for your mommy/daddy?

How long did you sreach for your mommy / daddy?

I don't have a mommy or a daddy! but I'm fine with that! I would actually prefer to be a big sister or a babysitter! I think I look to young to be considered a mommy!

Nik92

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I don't have a mommy or a daddy! but I'm fine with that! I would actually prefer to be a big sister or a babysitter! I think I look to young to be considered a mommy!
    Do you have experience with babysitting? And did you meet fellow abdl?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik92 View Post
    Do you have experience with babysitting? And did you meet fellow abdl?

I don't think experience is necessary! Nurturing comes naturally to me & no I haven't met any other AB/littles but I would like too!

Nik92

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I don't think experience necessary! Nurturing comes naturally to me & no I haven't met any other AB/littles but I would like too!
    Where are you from? I am not proposing to meet, just in Europe is hard to find fellow abdl.

I am still looking. Whenever I find him/her I'll let you know.

Well I never searched for a daddy. I met my daddy the first day that I got on the chat here and we became friends. It was not long before he was doing the daddy stuff online with me and we became super close. Then we had a year where we did not talk much because I ended up moving in with someone. But after that break up my me and him fell right back into where we left off a year before. Now we have been together for just over two years and I live with him now.

I always say that what you are searching for will come along when you stop searching. The best thing is to just be content with where you are in life right now. When you learn to deal with it seems to be the time when just the right person comes along. So hang in there it will happen when the time is right.