Thread: Hi from FL...

Default Hi from FL...

I've been on here for a while but haven't really got to know anyone.

My name is Tim, I live in Lehigh Acres, FL.

I am a very simple person and easy to get along with.
    I like having friends but don't have a lot of real friends.
    So I'd like to meet some new people here.

My interests are: Working, Cooking, Bicycling, Poke'mon, Watching TV ( Crime/Detective shows and Adult Swim, also I watch Cartoons when I am in my TB state.. ) I like reading and relaxing. I play a lot of video games but mostly driving games.

The car I drive is a 1988 Ford F250 Diesel 4x4 and I love it, its nearing 200,000 miles and I hope for it to go many many more.

Hello Tim! Welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll have a great time. How is the weather there?

Yay another Floridian welcome Tim. Hope you enjoy the site.

This kinda sucks, I finally find another 17 year old from Florida on here and he lives 2 hours away.

Thanks everyone. Its hot.. but FREEZING in the morning... lmao.

Would you think I'd be used to the freezing tempts considering I used to live in ILL, I guess FL thinned out my blood.. but I get to drive a car w/ no heater to work at 5am on Saturday dressed in 3 Jackets piled on top my work clothes. 45min drive to work and every time I get sniffles.

FL is strange..

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post

This kinda sucks, I finally find another 17 year old from Florida on here and he lives 2 hours away.
    Darnit. Maybe there are some people on here from around you. I am hoping I could find people from Fort Myers and Lehigh with similar interests because basically I do not have a lot of friends.

I like ADISC though. I haven't been on a lot of forums, and this is the first one I can actually chat for hours with people and not have them think I am a little off. Go ahead and add me as a friend if you want to.
    Last edited by Peachy; 22-Feb-2009 at 17:31. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into one post!