Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you ever wear diaper in front of somebody?

Nik92

Default Did you ever wear diaper in front of somebody?

Did you ever wear diaper in front of somebody?
    I didn't but would like to meet a diaper friend and to play with him/her

Yes, I wore in public, covered of course and not very noticeable.

Gives you a thrill.

Yes, I have worn a diaper in front of someone. This just happened about 3 months or less I was at home enjoying a happily diapered day. I went to make a call on my cell and it wouldn't do a blessed thing. and the phone was about 6 months old, I quickly pulled on some shorts and made a trip to the carriers store which was in the local Mall. I was there for about 3 hours trying to make sense of the whole everything. The Phone that I had wasn't made any more so I had to choose another, phone and I would get 50% off.
    All the while I was diapered in A NorthShore Supreme diaper, I know that I wet at least 2times and it may of been 3 times, I don't quite remember. the first I wet, I got a little uneasy until I remembered that I was well padded. It was kind of nice that I didn't need to go almost a 1/3rd of a mile to the restroom.

a number of us (including me) wear diapers all the time. I wear to work, to bed, all the time for the most part. I rarely wet at work, sometimes during the day, and wake up soaked from multiple wettings overnight pretty much every morning.

My two best friends know I wear nappies so I don't even bother hiding it from them!

Nik92

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    My two best friends know I wear nappies so I don't even bother hiding it from them!
    You are dl or you have to weae diapers? You are brave

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    a number of us (including me) wear diapers all the time. I wear to work, to bed, all the time for the most part. I rarely wet at work, sometimes during the day, and wake up soaked from multiple wettings overnight pretty much every morning.
    Do you know that you peed or you can't control?

How about right this minute? I've got jeans on over now but last night was mostly pantsless at the Christmas party. The morning after still has plenty of crinkly folks. It's funny how quickly this sort of thing ceases to be remarkable if you let it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik92 View Post
    You are dl or you have to weae diapers? You are brave
    No I wear them because I like too! (DL/little) I don't think I'm brave It's more with in my personality. I'm comfortable with myself! Not ashamed in anyway shape or form! My friends think it's kind of cute especially if I'm wearing my Tigger onesie! sleepovers are the best!!

No I wear them because I like too! (DL/little) I don't think I'm brave It's more with in my personality. I'm comfortable with myself! Not ashamed in anyway shape or form! My friends think it's kind of cute especially if I'm wearing my Tigger onesie! sleepovers are the best!!
    I say this with no offence meant, but do you think it's possible your gender helps? I just read this thread minutes ago, and the correlation is incredible.

All I can say is I wish I was as brave as you! Only once ever and it was literally last week have I ever had a diaper on (albeit underneath my onesie) while with a friend. Thankfully she knew anyway, but had she not turned up unexpectedly I defo wouldn't have kept the diaper on. No way!

Nik92

And your friends are ok with you using diaper? And where are you from?