Baby to adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so is there a diaper brand out there that makes bigger or adult size diapers that look and feel like a baby diaper. Somethings I look for are diaper prints, cloth backed, disposable, that baby diaper smell, and I would prefer one maybe bigger diaper tab/tape instead of the two or three. I think goodnites are great but I don't want a pull up I want a diaper similar to like a pampers cruiser. Any info will be appreciated thanks 🍼

http://abuniverse.com

Their "Cushies" and "Super Dry Kids" ("SDK") diapers are baby-printed and have only one tape per side.

I have heard of star diapers but they seem pricy and have a plastic covering

Bambino

your options are limited if you want an adult diaper with one tape per side. ABU's cushies/sdk line is the most obvious, though there are one or two other much less common ones around that I recall seeing briefly.

you should try the northshore youth diaper it only has one tape on each side

BrandenDL4ever said:

We don't even speak of that company here; bunch of creeps.

- - - Updated - - -

BrandenDL4ever said:

Thanks for telling me that I did not know that

ampelhamza said:

What did they do? Some context as to why they are a bad company might dissuade viewers of this thread from visiting their site and buying from them.

Cream said:
What did they do? Some context as to why they are a bad company might dissuade viewers of this thread from visiting their site and buying from them.

Google star diapers and you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back