Thread: Northshore samples question

Default Northshore samples question

When i go to make my next order from northshore is there a way i can request my sample of northshore diapers that they always send to be one size larger? I like them and would like to order a case but I am a 34 waist and I feel that the medium barely fits me even though other medium size diapers fit well and would like to get a sample of the large to see if it will fit better. I think i might be in between the sizes but i'm not sure and they dont have a option to order a sample pack.

You might be able to e-mail their support and ask. iirc they're usually pretty good about sending samples upon request.

Yes, you can. I just put my request in the comments section when finalizing my order online, and received a larger sample with no problem. Actually, they ended up sending 2 diapers each of both medium and large.

Yep, NSC is pretty liberal with samples. Tell them what you want to try.

Thanks guys for the quick response. Glad to here that they are pretty easy going about sending more samples when requested, if its in interest of finding the right size. I never noticed the comment section in checkout until now.