Steve Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just seen an ad for his show with a guy saying he likes to wear diapers. Any one else seen this? I think it will be aired Monday 4:pm.

That went about as well as I expected, which is to say not well at all.

I left a post on the website letting them know how I felt. This is the reason why we have trouble being accepted. People want to bash on who we are and for no real reason other then they don't understand it. I say screw that. I don't understand why I like diapers and honestly I gave up on trying to figure it out. I just know I do and that's good enough for me.

Here is the post I left on the YouTube video about Matt and him liking diapers.

What is wrong with being in touch with your younger side really? We (yes I said we cause I am part of it) are called AB/DLs (Adult Baby and Diaper Lover)s. Adult Babies are also called (Paraphilic Infantalism). We are NOT pedofiles, we are just in touch with OUR INNER CHILD. For some they don't know what brings them to it and others it is a stress reliever from adult life. We just ask for respect like we all give everyone else. There is many people of all background that are into this. Some are doctors, lawyers, janitors, truck drivers, taxi drivers, cops , firefighters, airline pilots, you name it. Your boss could be into this stuff. You might not like our likes but just respect us as a person. How would you like it if you were in our shoes, or if you are LGBTQ+, or have a disability and were treated badly? You wouldn't like it so please don't treat us like that cause you could end up in our shoes some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ig0Fa9-qs

Reactions: Lyokodl
Missed the episode. Anywhere I could watch it?

Look at the post just above yours I left a link to the YouTube video.

Is that all from him in the episode?

That I know of. I missed it on the TV show so I can't be for sure.

I watched it. Pretty awful honestly. Probably funny for people who don't have my baggage or who don't have much empathy. It didn't help me feel good about myself. Ugh.

It sucked steve harvey is an ass hole.

That's why I left the message I did so maybe it will get some to think before they put us down.

His reaction was pretty much your standard, unrestrained base guttural judgment that you'd find on a internet comment section or Reddit post. It was an invitation for he and his audience to laugh at someone who is different and by proxy to feel better about themselves. Essentially it was locker room macho mocking humor. Reprehensible.

Sad but so true and that's why I no longer like him no more. I thought he would be a little more respectful.

Yeah, Steve Harvey made an ass of himself, but he often does. This is why AB/DLs should never go on shows like that. After all, we know what Steve Harvey does and says. Those kinds of shows are always setups for anyone who is different, and God help you if you are different.

My business partner and I got asked to be on the show and we said no. That is no way to help the stigma of all diaper wearers. Why you you willingly go on there to be made fun of and mocked. All for $200. That is just ridiculous. I know there there will be a ton of Diaper wearers watching this episode but we actually need to avoid it like the plague. We should not support others making fun of diaper wearing no matter why they wear. It is not right and should not be condoned.

I like Steve Harvey because I find him funny but I really don't blame him for doing what he did because that is who he is and how he makes a living.
This is why I would never go on a show like this or come out publicly with being an AB/DL ever and I'm also an introvert so I like to stay away from any kind of attention or spotlight.

Gadget1982 said:
Here is the post I left on the YouTube video about Matt and him liking diapers.

What is wrong with being in touch with your younger side really? We (yes I said we cause I am part of it) are called AB/DLs (Adult Baby and Diaper Lover)s. Adult Babies are also called (Paraphilic Infantalism). We are NOT pedofiles, we are just in touch with OUR INNER CHILD. For some they don't know what brings them to it and others it is a stress reliever from adult life. We just ask for respect like we all give everyone else. There is many people of all background that are into this. Some are doctors, lawyers, janitors, truck drivers, taxi drivers, cops , firefighters, airline pilots, you name it. Your boss could be into this stuff. You might not like our likes but just respect us as a person. How would you like it if you were in our shoes, or if you are LGBTQ+, or have a disability and were treated badly? You wouldn't like it so please don't treat us like that cause you could end up in our shoes some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ig0Fa9-qs

I saw your post on the video, very well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back