Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve Harvey

Default Steve Harvey

Just seen an ad for his show with a guy saying he likes to wear diapers. Any one else seen this? I think it will be aired Monday 4:pm.

Thanks for posting. Definately gonna check out this episode. Steve Harvey is sooo funny.

That went about as well as I expected, which is to say not well at all.

I left a post on the website letting them know how I felt. This is the reason why we have trouble being accepted. People want to bash on who we are and for no real reason other then they don't understand it. I say screw that. I don't understand why I like diapers and honestly I gave up on trying to figure it out. I just know I do and that's good enough for me.

Here is the post I left on the YouTube video about Matt and him liking diapers.

What is wrong with being in touch with your younger side really? We (yes I said we cause I am part of it) are called AB/DLs (Adult Baby and Diaper Lover)s. Adult Babies are also called (Paraphilic Infantalism). We are NOT pedofiles, we are just in touch with OUR INNER CHILD. For some they don't know what brings them to it and others it is a stress reliever from adult life. We just ask for respect like we all give everyone else. There is many people of all background that are into this. Some are doctors, lawyers, janitors, truck drivers, taxi drivers, cops , firefighters, airline pilots, you name it. Your boss could be into this stuff. You might not like our likes but just respect us as a person. How would you like it if you were in our shoes, or if you are LGBTQ+, or have a disability and were treated badly? You wouldn't like it so please don't treat us like that cause you could end up in our shoes some time.

Missed the episode. Anywhere I could watch it?

Look at the post just above yours I left a link to the YouTube video.

That I know of. I missed it on the TV show so I can't be for sure.