I'm a DL, That discovered my AB side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm a Diaper Lover that recently discovered that I'm gay, and have accidentally discovered that I love being a AB in my spare time, I absolutely love diapers, I wear them as often as I can, It's a rather good feeling, I feel like I need them and there a part of who I am, the feeling they give you are amazing. I discovered that I love pacifiers, bottles and diapers.

Oddly enough I also have dreams about diapers, only when I don't wear for a long period of time, or that I'm in my diapered mood.

I basically lose bladder control when I'm in a diaper, but I cannot sleep with one on, I guess i find it too exciting lol.

I'm so happy that I'm an AB/DL, I accept who I am.

I just have to get more diapers :p

I had this same revelation earlier this year. I've been interested in diapers as a fetish object since puberty, but after having a breakdown about college, I tried AB stuff as a way to quell my anxiety, and I haven't looked back since. I think that a lot of people in the DL community would enjoy AB if they got past the idea that it's weird. It's like, you get off to wearing diapers - is this really any more weird than that? :p

Awesome. I made the same realization this year after meeting other ABDLs, and not wanting to be left out, I tried the AB stuff, and I liked it, going from just a DL to an ABDL. Glad you discovered those parts of yourself. :smile1:

Wow great to hear I'm not the only cross over, I got into nappies real early and had fantasies even before puberty, as I got older they became a focus of sexual interest but as I hit my twenties I moved on to dummies bottles clothes and eventually dressing as a little girl, soon after I dealt with the sexual urges I found great comfort just playing about the house in my wet nappy, now I fully embrace the AB side. I think also that playing as a girl makes me feel smaller and sillier

Welcome aboard! :) both to being out of the closet and finding the little in you.

dreaming about diapers yah, I wear diapers all the time, and I always dream about diapers all the time alt leas 3 to 4 time a week. :surrender: I gave up long ago trying to stop dreaming of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back