Girlfriend and my Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so I have been living with my girlfriend and I wear diapers still but try to not make it obvious but I did tell her I wear them and everything and she told me she's not against it but she doesn't want me to go to them for sexual pleasure over her and I am ok with that I want my diapers for more then sexual pleasuring but how can I get her ok with me wearing diapers like to the point I can sleep in just a diaper or even walk around in just a diaper has anyone else experienced similar things? I know I can get her comfortable with it but just don't know how?

COMMUNICATION, patience, understanding, compromise, communication, etc., etc., etc.

Well, take a step back and be sober about this. She might never tolerate much of this. So take baby steps and push your boundaries slowly and gently with her consent.

With my wife, at first I pushed too much after I came out to her.
Now I still wear around her but either not tell her and i honestly don't think she knows or i ask her if it is OK if I wear a nappy. At night depending i might put a nappy on or tell her that i am and she is generally happy for me to wear.
Communication is key. But DO NOT push the subject on her. She will finally come around. That is what I am working towards with my wife.

Just take things slow and have patience. Over time as long as you aren't being too pushy about things she should become more open to things.

Communication, honesty, and not overbearing... When my girlfriend moved in with me I told her right away, she said she was cool with it, I was open with wearing but I didn't except any participation from her, I did not let it get between our intimate lives. One night after a couple drinks between the both of us I decided to turn in for the night, she woke me up and said aren't you forgetting something and with that she had a diaper in hand, she didn't put it but she didn't want to risk waking up with me creating a wet spot either.

pampers4U said:
Communication, honesty, and not overbearing... When my girlfriend moved in with me I told her right away, she said she was cool with it, I was open with wearing but I didn't except any participation from her, I did not let it get between our intimate lives. One night after a couple drinks between the both of us I decided to turn in for the night, she woke me up and said aren't you forgetting something and with that she had a diaper in hand, she didn't put it but she didn't want to risk waking up with me creating a wet spot either.

You have a very understanding girlfriend. I hope things work out for the two of you. It is good to see there are people out there that find someone who accepts them as they are.

Just as others have said, the secret is in taking little steps, just like a toddler. Wearing diapers can be a little overwhelming at first, but the passage of time is on your side, because repetition tends to diminish the weirdness factor. A lot of it will depend on her as well; how accepting a personality she has.

Well I figured I would tell you guys on my update, so me and the gf got drunk one night and she asked me why I wasn't wearing my diaper when we got in bed and told me to put one on and one on her...... Then we "fooled" around and like passed out. She woke up later and toke her diaper off but it was great! And since then she has been ok with me wearing diapers to bed with no pants and so on. Now I am working on her just being used to seeing me in diapers like walking around the house with out notice

Concratulation. You have a very understanding gf and she is slowly getting used to it. Be patient and talk about every step with her but do not give her the feeling it is your only topic. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back