Do Abena diapers from amazon come in boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Will it come in a box or will it come in the package I see on the picture? I don't want to be caught?

As long as it's sold by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon, yes, they should arrive in a cardboard box.

"fulfilled by amazon" = standard amazon box with the smiley face logo on it. Anything else is shipped by the seller, and packaging will vary.

I wish they said what type of box it would come from from 3rd party sellers. Plastic M4 are dirt cheap, but only from 3rd party vendors.

I can confirm that if you purchase them from NorthShore Care Supply's Amazon store they ship them using plain boxes, that is how I obtain all of my refills.

They also usually include one or more samples of either a small package of their sanitary wipes, two of their brand diapers, or two of their booster pads. Most often they seem to include the diaper sample which is nice because you are basically getting an extra two briefs (Of their own brand) thrown in for free. Their briefs are also quite good as well, nearly on par with the Abena briefs in my opinion.

Here are the links to specifically them:

Medium: http://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-Fo...O6BW/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2OVM72FMWF1IL
Large: http://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-Fo...LI50/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2OVM72FMWF1IL

irnub said:
"fulfilled by amazon" = standard amazon box with the smiley face logo on it. Anything else is shipped by the seller, and packaging will vary.

THAT - Do not forget that.

If you're looking at the cases, none of them are fulfilled by Amazon. I have ordered one case from there, the one from Abri-form, and an "abri-form" label did appear on the box, but it didn't scream diapers. I'm not too concerned about this, as I order it to be shipped on days I know I will be alone and it didn't scream diapers, but I would take this into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back