Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Wow this feels good

  1. #1

    Default Wow this feels good

    This might sound slightly strange but I discovered something tonight that feels incredibly nice! I filled up my hot water bottle as per normal but for some reason I decided to stick the hot water bottle Inside my nappy! I let it cool down first obviously & my hot water bottle has a really soft outer cover! Idk why I'm even posting this? It just feels ridiculously nice & warm & my nappy is twice the size! "blush" It's truly wonderful!! eh!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    We've had some members talk about putting their diaper on a hot radiator or heating air vent and then putting the diaper on. I wear cloth and sometimes I've taken a diaper right out of the drier and put it on. It does feel nice, but it cools down quickly.

  4. #4

    Default

    It's a bit dwanky I will admit! but honestly it feels really good!! "blush"

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    We've had some members talk about putting their diaper on a hot radiator or heating air vent and then putting the diaper on. I wear cloth and sometimes I've taken a diaper right out of the drier and put it on. It does feel nice, but it cools down quickly.
    I've had this hot water bottle inside my nappy for over one hour now & it's still lovely & warm! why am I enjoying this so much? I'm worried!!

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorPenguin View Post
    Sounds... Nice?
    I feel really stupid now for posting! eh but it's more than nice! It's orgasmic! "blush"

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    It's a bit dwanky I will admit! but honestly it feels really good!! "blush"

    - - - Updated - - -



    I've had this hot water bottle inside my nappy for over one hour now & it's still lovely & warm! why am I enjoying this so much? I'm worried!!
    Haha...it sounds to me like you're sitting in the cat bird seat. Hot water bottles stay hot/warm a long time, so enjoy and don't worry.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    I feel really stupid now for posting! eh but it's more than nice! It's orgasmic! "blush"
    Not stupid at all! Not very applicable to the men out-there, or at very least this one. (wouldn't be able to fit a water-battle in any diaper than fits my waist size!

  9. #9

    Default

    Not strange at all. Part of the feeling for me is the warmness of the liquid in the diaper. Like DB says, though, it will cool down eventually.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    This might sound slightly strange but I discovered something tonight that feels incredibly nice! I filled up my hot water bottle as per normal but for some reason I decided to stick the hot water bottle Inside my nappy! I let it cool down first obviously & my hot water bottle has a really soft outer cover! Idk why I'm even posting this? It just feels ridiculously nice & warm & my nappy is twice the size! "blush" It's truly wonderful!! eh!
    Next try a ziploc filled a bit (but not too much) with hot water. Maybe poke a pinhole in it

Similar Threads

  1. I'm finally back on and it feels so gooD to be back! ^_^
    By LinusBlueSnow in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2012, 03:16
  2. 3 months on the road... feels soooo good to be home!
    By timmahtherebel in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-Apr-2012, 07:28
  3. It feels good to finally accept this part of my life
    By Iweargoodnites in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-May-2011, 06:04
  4. Feels So Good to be Back
    By satyrical in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2008, 08:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.