Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being patted on the back while being put to sleep?

Default Being patted on the back while being put to sleep?

Do you like this? I would!

I did when I was really young between 8 and 12 years old. Since then no one really has done that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PoweraidRed View Post
    Do you like this? I would!
    Yes, love it! Goes right along with the Bum patting thread.

Funny thing is, one night while diapered thickly, my mom, who doesn't know I'm an abdl, came into my room to check in on me. I tried to pretend to be asleep, which worked. While checking she rubbed my back and even went as far as patting my rear, which she would always do when I was younger. Ever since she has made comments about wishing I was younger or even back in diapers. Oh boy, when she finds out the truth.

When I was younger I loved it, especially having my back scratched by someone else, or switching between rubbing my back and scratching it.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    Funny thing is, one night while diapered thickly, my mom, who doesn't know I'm an abdl, came into my room to check in on me. I tried to pretend to be asleep, which worked. While checking she rubbed my back and even went as far as patting my rear, which she would always do when I was younger. Ever since she has made comments about wishing I was younger or even back in diapers. Oh boy, when she finds out the truth.
    lol i cant help but chuckle at that last line. idk how she is as ive never met her but she seems cool enough. tell her. open up. idk lol just my 2 cents.

as for butt and back rubs aww yis. even if im not wearing that slaps me into little mode like a speeding bullet. best feeling ever.

I wouldn't mind a pat on the back of my head either. Having a caretaker would enhance my AB/DL experience.

I love it!!!!! But what I actually like better is when daddy gently rubs right behind my ear. That knocks me out with in minutes.

I would love it if my partner patted my back or bottom while I'm diapered, other than that I always loved back rubs but thats because I can't reach those spots myself!