Thread: Bought Huggies rrom amazon and then vpost and send to my address

Default Bought Huggies rrom amazon and then vpost and send to my address

I bought things at amazon and then send it to vpost so they can get into my cointry, but I need to declare on the vpost which requires the invoice but I don't get what is invoife means can anyone help? Urgent.

an invoice is a bill.. it is the document that the company will send you (normally within the package) that contains the order details, and the cost of the order.

I wonder what you could use to declare diapers? "Sanitation products" or "personal hygene" maybe? I know when I ship diapers, I describe the contents as "clothing".

I checked the invoice from amazon total price is $29+ so I have to change the declaration from the vpost to 29?

Vpost as in singpost vpost?
    1. Just put the invoice value as the price of the stuff including shipping.
    2. Use UPS or fedex cos singpost has terrible customer service

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I know when I ship diapers, I describe the contents as "clothing".
    I ordered diapers from Rearz a couple of years ago, and Rearz declared them "clothing". I found that humorously abstract, but I guess it works--probably less interesting to customs than "medical" or "hygiene".

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I ordered diapers from Rearz a couple of years ago, and Rearz declared them "clothing". I found that humorously abstract, but I guess it works--probably less interesting to customs than "medical" or "hygiene".
    That's exactly how I declare them too! They are clothing, just like underwear. But they're more absorbent, disposable, and more comfortable.

Whenever I order from kins in B.C they send things thru customs as medical clothing because they are then tax exempt ( I have a collection of onesies that is around 300 including all of the stuff they make and some one off custom stuff that comes to me with the modifications I asked for to easier don or remove,or certain pockets things like that Jenny has been nothing but extremely good to me no matter what the alteration is)

I am unabashedly a fan of kins!