• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Big Ol' hello from NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Hello, I am new to the site and I am a BIG diaper lover I've been into diapers since I was 16. I enjoy tons of thing while padded and unpadded, I love to swim and go on hikes, I also love to go hunting and fishing. When i'm not feeling so active I enjoy just reading manga or watching anime as well as play video games(pc and ps4). I'm a very good cook and I can make some amazing foods. I'm currently not going to school but in the very near future I plan on going to culinary school. :)

If you want to know more about me, ask :p

Hello bluejewel and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

I would like to extend and invitation to come and join our "foodie group". We can always use a new person to get recipes from.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

id love to join the group :D

bluejewel said:
id love to join the group :D

Click HERE to join!

Edit: I see you already joined. Awesome! I'll leave the link for those who are interested and haven't joined. :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back