• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffed

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi!
Im from england, 18 and hope to have a good time here :)
Ive been around in the shadows for a while, but decided to make an account now :D so i can make some new friends and learn and hopefully be able to teach too, and all that good stuff
I am mostly a DL (wear and wet... Discreetness limiting!) and trying to keep it under control, along with a quite a few other fetishes too.
Other than that i enjoy swimming and PC gaming, and im studying at the moment.

C

Welcome fluffed! Many other members here from the UK. Are you a competitive swimmer or a leisurely swimmer like me?

Hi zipperless! Competitive actually, very tiring though!

Welcome! :smile:

What kind of PC games do you like playing?

fluffed said:
Hi zipperless! Competitive actually, very tiring though!

So I hear! Any hopes for the Olympics?

Hi RDbrony, pretty much anything, but i think ive got the most hours on DOTA2.
Haha i dont think i'll get that far... A DL in the olympics? :D

fluffed said:
Haha i dont think i'll get that far... A DL in the olympics?

Why not? As long as you don't wear in the pool. ;)

Welcome to the group fluffed this is the best place you can come to for the best advise when it comes to diapers.
Does not seem to be much for woman though.

Haha well i guess we will see :D
Hi DKDL, i guess it doesnt really matter when everyones in diapers heh

Allo, Fluffed! Welcome to the site.

I used to swim six days a week when I was a kid! We'd swim a few kilometres as a warm-up. Then the local pool closed for refurbishment and I never got back into it. I kinda wish I'd kept it up. It's always a shock when I go swimming now and I'm so inelegant and slow... :-/

What's your favourite stroke? I used to be good at backstroke (annoyingly -- as I hated swimming on my back!), but I most enjoyed breaststroke. It just seems so efficient... and the stroke where you're least likely to accidentally inhale water!

DKDL said:
Does not seem to be much for woman though.

Well, I'd disagree with that. I don't think there's anything gender-specific to any of the threads I've read. And, overall, there seems to be little sign of misogyny or gender-based-harassment on this site.

I like to think of this site as a rare and special place where, above all, people find common ground in their "unusual proclivities", and treat all people with the equal respect that they are due.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back