Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls = Daddies? Boy = Mommies?

Default Girls = Daddies? Boy = Mommies?

Does it always have to be opposite gender if a little has a big? I'm a girl and I've always desired a mommy, never a daddy. But in nearly all the situations I've seen, girls only had a daddies and buys had mommies.

So far, the only caretaking I've done has been for guys. I'm open to trying it with a woman as well, but they're not nearly so common.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBows View Post
    Does it always have to be opposite gender if a little has a big? I'm a girl and I've always desired a mommy, never a daddy. But in nearly all the situations I've seen, girls only had a daddies and buys had mommies.
    It doesn't "have to be" at all. There's no rules of how to be an ageplayer. It's just that since for most people age-play is connected with sexuality, and most people are straight, they pick male + female relationships. However there are lots of different combinations out there with people of different genders and sexualities: daddy/girl, mommy/boy, mommy/girl, daddy/boy, carer/little...

It doesn't have to be, but for me I'd much prefer a mummy than a daddy

I've only had mommy-types care for me; there hasn't been a single guy in my life who I could see filling the 'daddy' role.

I'm not being judgmental, but I don't see any way I could enjoy being cared for by a guy.

I've always hoped to find a female AB who wanted a daddy ... even if only for a one-time thing. I don't know how I would 'fit' in the 'daddy' role, since I've never taken care of 'real' children or babies. I don't have any way to guess how adept I'd be caring for an AB girl. It's just something I'd like to try before I shuffle off.

I honestly don't care either way. As long as it's someone who loves me for who I am, I can pay them the same respect regardless of gender.

Do what makes you happy. If you can find a mommy that's willing, great.

I've been in the daddy / big brother / caretaker role some. I'm a guy & so was the person I was caring for. I'd like to get to experience something with a mommy. But given the gender ratio in the fandom, that probably won't ever happen. If I ever get to experience a change or being cared for, it'll be from another guy. I'm ok with that, but I'll just need to really know & trust them.

I dont think it has to be that way I have a mommy and a daddy so everyone is different.