Just got my Pampers Cruiser Size 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got it from Amazon, it fits me perfectly as I have a 30" waist and it doesn't hurt even if I have a boner. The scent smells so good!! I'll give it a 5 stars

Yolandi said:
Eh Boys!! "blush"

I'm sorry if it's too much information haha but I'm so happy because I can finally enjoy diapers =3

I love wearing the Pampers Baby Dry 6s. I tried the Crusisers 7's and they didn't seem to stretch or hold as much, plus they seemed like exactly the same size as the 6's.

Hard said:
I'm sorry if it's too much information haha but I'm so happy because I can finally enjoy diapers =3

That's okay sweetie! I thought it was funny! Enjoy your diapers "purr"

That's awesome, pampers are the best ! Mine weren't scented :( I don't know why, enjoy them !

Littledaimon said:
That's awesome, pampers are the best ! Mine weren't scented :( I don't know why, enjoy them !

I've never had an unscented Pamper. The scent is the best!!!

It would be pretty awkward when somebody around me start asking what kind of cologne am I using XD

thoimasgrady said:
I've never had an unscented Pamper. The scent is the best!!!

I thought they were scented but nothing :( maybe because they're different in other countries ?

Hard said:
It would be pretty awkward when somebody around me start asking what kind of cologne am I using XD

Haha is the scent that strong ? :confused:

It is so strong that some people actually wrote a bad review about it on Amazon. Apparently the recent ones are strongly scented. I am just exaggerating, there is no way u can smell the scent when I am wearing my boxer over it XD

I'm about the same size as you...I might give them a try.

demonic2786 said:
I'm about the same size as you...I might give them a try.

I'm Asian so I have smaller size :3

Yolandi said:
Eh Boys!! "blush"

Yeah we get problems you don't have to deal with in this particular case! Usually it's the gals that have the added grief, but not with diapers!

Littledaimon said:
I thought they were scented but nothing :( maybe because they're different in other countries ?
Tragically, they've gone unscented everywhere. If you're still finding the scented ones, they're old stock. The new ones still have a semi-pleasant scent when wet, but they're virtually scent-free when dry. :frown:

Pampers diapers were pretty much the last scented diapers around. In a world where parents are freaking out over every little additive, it was surprising to see them continue to scent their diapers so strongly, particularly when Huggies and even most of the store brands had gone scentless years ago.

Sigh.

thoimasgrady said:
I tried the Crusisers 7's and they didn't seem to stretch or hold as much, plus they seemed like exactly the same size as the 6's.

Indeed they are the same size. Like, exactly the same. Cruisers and Swaddlers use a different sizing system than Baby Dry, Extra Protection, and Luvs. It's a dirty trick. Absorbency-wise, my observation has also been the same as yours: Cruisers don't seem to hold as much. I haven't attempted a really scientific test, though.

And as for the once-legendary stretchiness of the Cruisers 7 tapes: It was spoiled a couple of years ago when Pampers added all the extra Swaddlers-style padding to it, making it much harder to stretch. At the same time, the improved plastic welding used for Cruisers was handed down to Baby Dry and the other diapers, so there just isn't much reason to get Cruisers 7 anymore. And they're hard to get, besides! Forget 'em. Baby Dry 6 really is the way to go in Pampers anymore--unless you have a Target store near you, in which case you can probably get the much-more-absorbent and identically-sized Extra Protection 6.

scent oils are available online (ebay etc) but they're pretty expensive. I assumed that's what ABU was using to scent their diapers. IMHO you'd get more mileage with a carefully selected variety of dryer sheet.

These were my first diapers I wore as an ABDL!! I wore them in elementary school when my brother was potty training, but didn't know (obviously) about the ABDL lifestyle.
I also bought them at Walmart when I was 14 as my first ABDL diaper after learning about the ABDL lifestyle. They're good diapers! They bring back memories for me. Though, I can't really fit in them anymore...

Hard said:
I'm Asian so I have smaller size :3
Represent our people!! :)

But anyway... I've always wanted to try Pampers 7. I've actually only ever worn pull ups as a DL (I.e. Goodnites, underjams, depend underwear(never again)). I'm 32" waist. Would it be worth a shot?

Littledaimon said:
Would it be worth a shot?

Well, a shot costs about $15. You decide.

I don't want to over-encourage the use of undersized diapers, but baby diapers are so easily gotten for so little money that if you're at all interested in trying them--geez, quit talking and just do it! Worst case, you've got a dozen or two-dozen stuffers to place in some larger diaper.

But don't waste your time trying to find Cruisers 7. Just get a bag of Baby Dry 6 from the nearest supermarket. Same size, no shipping. And, anecdotally, slightly better absorbency.

cottontail said:
well, a shot costs about $15. You decide.

I don't want to over-encourage the use of undersized diapers, but baby diapers are so easily gotten for so little money that if you're at all interested in trying them--geez, quit talking and just do it!

just do it!

Hard said:
just do it!

I was considering saying something but wasn't confident that it was a popular opinion. That being said, I'll throw my hat in the ring too. Baby diapers are pretty cheap, especially when compared to adult diapers and the (often outrageous) shipping added to them. You can buy a pack of 21 size 6 Huggies for $8 at walmart... a single bag (of ~10) good adult diapers shipped is easily $38. I sure wish it were cheaper to try adult diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back