Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many diapers do you use per day?

Default How many diapers do you use per day?

I was just wondering how many diapers people went through a day. I personally wear 24/7 but only use 1 diaper a day since my stash is limited.

3-5 Perday, unless I'm having a few beers. Abena Abri form L4 or similar high capacity diaper.
    I really cannot see how you can get by with a single diaper per 24.

All depends on how much I drink during the day! On on average though 3 maybe 4 per day!

I thought this was just asked a day or two ago but I can't seem to spot the thread

Quote Originally Posted by aleakyboomboom View Post
    3-5 Perday, unless I'm having a few beers. Abena Abri form L4 or similar high capacity diaper.
    I really cannot see how you can get by with a single diaper per 24.
    Use my diaper...then use the toilet for the rest of the day. I wear pull-up style diapers so its easy to slip on and off.

Normally 2 or 3 depending on the kind of day and whether the diaper(s) I wear in the daytime are boosted or not (I usually wear high-performance diapers like M4s or Dry 24/7s). The count might go up to 4 if I decide to mix in something thinner (which I end up regretting more often than not because leaks )

I usually end up using 3-4 boosted M4s a day, 4 being the lesser occurrence because I'm getting better at making it to the bathroom ^u^

Just as a conservation mean, I try to use at most 2-3 per day when I am wearing. Of course, this will usually be followed by several days or a week I won't wear at all, but I try to make my cases last as long as possible.