Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug tests?

Unhappy Drug tests?

I was in parents bathroom the othe day and I noticed an "At home drug tester" under my parents sink. They used to drug test my older brother, so it must be left over from back then, however I'm assuming that they might decide to test me sometime soon...

Does anyone here know of quick, effective and somewhat easy ways to clean weed out of your system?

I think it's will show up in your system for about 30 days since you took it...... Maybe that's what i heard. I don't know though

Uh... There's the obvious way, don't do weed... Then you'd have a 100% effective way to pass it, and it's completely effortless!

Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    Uh... There's the obvious way, don't do weed... Then you'd have a 100% effective way to pass it, and it's completely effortless!
    True, but it's too late for that. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get it out of me quicker and or cheat a drug test in the rare case that they decide to test me in the next month.

Well the easiest would be to drink ton, and i mean ludicrous amounts of water leading up to a test(should it happen), this should dilute the canabanoids left in your system enough for the test to come back negative.

That being said, it would most likely be better to talk with your parents. Depending on their reason on why they don't want you to smoke, talking to them can go ALONG way. Simply explain you use marijuana to relax and in a responsible fashion. You may not think your parents will be accepting, but speaking from experience you may be pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by d4l; 20-Feb-2009 at 03:38. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    Like i said stay clean for a month
    Depending on his weight the canabanoids could stay in his system for well over 30 days.

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    Like i said stay clean for a month
    I'd take it a step further.....

Stay away from illegal drugs!!!! Period.

I'm pretty sure there isn't an easy way to flush out your system (if any). I'm sure you could make it harder to find with certain tests, like a urine test, but it wouldn't work if they were testing your hair. So it depends on the test. I agree with Mandy though, just don't do drugs. It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    I'd take it a step further.....

Stay away from illegal drugs!!!! Period.
    Considering we are talking about weed here it's incredibly ignorant to say stay away from based on its legality.(research the reasons behind why it was made illegal). I'm saying some one should do it,but im not saying they shouldn't either.