Bought Huggies Overnites Size 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So happy right now that I bought huggies overnites size 6 for myself my country doesnt selling huggies overnites so bought it at amazon hope it would fits me in a 27-28 waist :D

I've tried them and I have a similar waistline, but they were not a great fit, not like pampers and it was mostly because of the tapes, huggies tapes are not that stretchy but it may be different for you :eek: enjoy them

Definitely enjoy them hope they fit me well and softy!!

Funzy said:

mmmmm *grumble* toothpicks... *grumble*

Funzy said:
hope it would fits me in a 27-28 waist :D

Funzy said:

It's unlikely that these will make it up to your waist, so your waist isn't all that relevant. Unless your rise measurement is in the mid-teens of inches (the distance from waistline to waistline through your crotch), it's more likely that you'll be taping these diapers around your hips and the upper part of your butt--which means they'll have to stretch quite a bit more. The length/rise of baby diapers is the root of all evil. I'm very much a fan of baby diapers, but one has to have reasonable expectations--especially with Huggies, 'cause the tapes just don't stretch much. If Huggies ever took the elastic from the latest GoodNites and put that on its diapers, then we'd really have something!

As others have said, your best chances for "fitting" into a baby diaper will be gotten from Pampers (or Luvs). They're both longer and stretchier than Huggies. And, any more, the difference in stretchiness between Cruisers 7 and Baby Dry 6 (which are the same length) is negligible, and Baby Dry 6 is available almost everywhere. If you can't find that, go for Luvs 6. Either of those diapers should go on much easier than Overnights.

bambinod said:

Yeah... Dayamn!!

bambinod said:
What does that mean XD

Funzy said:
What does that mean XD

toothpick, beanpole, etc, skinny people, that can still fit into actual baby diapers... makes some of us a little jealous :p

bambinod said:
toothpick, beanpole, etc, skinny people, that can still fit into actual baby diapers... makes some of us a little jealous :p

Who you calling a toothpick :tongueout: ! Hhaha kidding, I am more jealous because you guys have most AB diapers, like bambino, rearz and premium stuff and they don't make a small size :(

Littledaimon said:
Who you calling a toothpick :tongueout: ! Hhaha kidding, I am more jealous because you guys have most AB diapers, like bambino, rearz and premium stuff and they don't make a small size :(

Yeah, I supose you have a point there. You can wear real baby diapers, but we have a growing selection of AB diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back