Is anybody in this forum an actual biologic girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a biological girl, but i hate it when people refer to me as otherwise. Im just as much of a girl as someone who was born as one, and im some cases more so

sakuraTheBabyfur said:
im some cases more so

I agree with everything you said! I must ask (and my intent is to understand). In what ways are you more?

they exist! O: lol

honestly though i got nothing against trans peeps, but i really prefer that if someone is trans they say so.

Lets just put it this way, no matter how much surgery a person has or how much like a girl they look, i could never be attracted to or have a intimate relationship with someone knowing they were born the same gender >.<.

Never say never. ;)

I don't appreciate your use of "biological girls" because it seems to me like you are using that to out transwomen who in fact ARE biologically female because genes dictate gender identity and gender identity dictates gender.

HuggleTrouble said:
I don't appreciate your use of "biological girls" because it seems to me like you are using that to out transwomen who in fact ARE biologically female because genes dictate gender identity and gender identity dictates gender.

What would be the politically correct or polite way to say it then? Lets be real and I mean in no way disrespect to anyone: There is a difference between a trans-woman and woman who is not a trans-woman. There has to be a polite way to differentiate?

Infinitas said:
they exist! O: lol

honestly though i got nothing against trans peeps, but i really prefer that if someone is trans they say so.

Lets just put it this way, no matter how much surgery a person has or how much like a girl they look, i could never be attracted to or have a intimate relationship with someone knowing they were born the same gender >.<.
They were born a different gender though. That's literally what transgender means. You may be born with a certain set of genetalia but you are literally what your gender identity is.

And you literay can't say that because its plainly obvious you have never been in that situation so there's no telling what you would do. What you are saying is incredibly unrealistic and entirely hypothetical

- - - Updated - - -

SuperiorPenguin said:
What would be the politically correct or polite way to say it then? Lets be real and I mean in no way disrespect to anyone: There is a difference between a trans-woman and woman who is not a trans-woman. There has to be a polite way to differentiate?

Cis-woman and trans-woman.

HuggleTrouble said:

Understood. You learn something new everyday :)

SuperiorPenguin said:

Oh lord, the political correctness needs to stop. But that's a conversation for a different thread, I just had to say something. . . people get too butthurt over political correctness.

-

So what if the OP was trying to out trans people? I'm trans, do I look like I care if they were trying to out me? No, and neither should you, the important thing is that /you/ are happy with who /you/ are, not what the other person thinks. So people, please stop asking for political correctness, its ruining the damn world by making us skirt around issues. I look at it this way: If you have a vagina you're biologically a female, end of story, doesn't matter if its "real" or not. As long as you have one, its biologically part of your body. Same as if you have a penis, mentally you can be whatever you want, and outwardly too, no one should care what gear is between your legs, negating the need for political correctness here.

I find this thread to be rather transphobic. I would kill myself right now if I knew that I could be a happy "biological" girl in my next life.

I can say with confidence that I am not transphobic as I understand the meaning of the term. I'm not afraid of transgendered people nor do I treat them any differently in casual interaction.

That said, is something wrong with me because I prefer an intimate partner who was naturally-born a girl? It sure seems like that's the growing attitude in Western society lately. Unless you're happy to sleep with any and everybody, you're uncool, bigoted, close-minded, transphobic. FFS.

P.S. If you want to complain about equal treatment of gender and gender identities, complain to the people who make this spell check dictionary. It says "transgender" isn't even a word.

Last edited:
ultrapampers said:
That said, is something wrong with me because I prefer an intimate partner who was naturally-born a girl?

You know that there are also transmen in this world too, right? :)
So by your statement you are saying you would have no problem sleeping with a man.
A man with body hair and facial hair and all those other guys things because He, as you say, was "naturally-born a girl" ???

There are many, many boys and girls out there that were born in the wrong sex [not gender] body and are now handsome boys and beautiful girls that you would never know they were anything but "born that way".

MandyBear said:
So by your statement you are saying you would have no problem sleeping with a man.
A man with body hair and facial hair and all those other guys things because He, as you say, was "naturally-born a girl" ???

Sorry, I should've qualified that as "a woman who was naturally born a girl". But I give up. I'm just going to sleep with Siri until I can order a companion 'bot from Amazon. People are a pain in the ass. ;)

Imma girl, born female!

I really don't see anything wrong with people living life as they want as long as they are honest. Society needs to get over it's self, We all are here, life is short and should be a beautiful magnificent experiencece for everyone. As far as why it seems there's not a whole lot of biological females joining the ab/dl communities, I'm not sure. But I have heard that it's conmon on other sites as well. I think it has a lot to do with societies influences and most females try to live up to a certain level of exceptence with their images to society and afraid what would happen if people found out. I also think it's a very common thing on all websites that are off main stream or even dating or sexual or fetish that men over-rule by majority. If you pick a topic let's say sewing. It's logical to assume the majority of members would be women. Transgender is something that is still very taboo just as abdl, some except it some don't. Regardless of what you prefer or not it seems like eventually it will be more excepted, just as the homosexual culture has finally begun to be accepted, just takes most people a long time to except something that society once taught as wrong or weird. I think no matter what sex race religion fetish etc.. every person deserves to be treated human, I think that in its self would solve most conflicts that are being faced today.

Reactions: Marka
I am trans. Not biologically a girl, but I don't think it really matters to much since what really makes a girl is really the person you are on the inside. What physical characteristics you have doesn't really define who you are as a person. If society was a bit more accepting ... I wouldn't even call myself trans and would just refer to myself a girl because that is what I and so many other see me as.

In many cases, I am a lot more feminine than many other biologically born girls.

I don't know the gender or sexual orientation of the OP, and I do see how it can be offensive, but I can see this for some being a relevant question (esp if it's a question for the site and not the sissy thread). It seems to me that there are few cis women that frequent ABDL communities. I am a cis woman, and I am always trying to find someone to identify with. Someone who is like me. It's an emotional need. It has nothing to do with transphobia or sexual orientation (I consider myself heterosexual -> bisexual ->pansexual and have slept with men, women and transpeople), it's about identification and identification by experience. I mean, I can identify with DLs in general (not ABs at all), and enjoy conversations with people in general, but since I feel quite alone in this, as a cis woman, I am espescially entusiastic to read the opinions of other people who are cis women (who are DLs and like wetting, not messing to be specific). I'm sure most people can identify with the feeling, when you feel like a freak, to find someone that have the exact same experience. I can share a lot of experience with a transwoman, but I would never know what it's like to have or have had a penis, and I can share a lot of experience with a transman, except I am a woman, and I can share a lot of experience with a man, except again...I'm not.

I don't know if that makes sense. But it is an emotional relief to me whenever I see a cis woman identify as DL, and I hope that is... ok.

Reactions: Marka
HuggleTrouble said:
They were born a different gender though. That's literally what transgender means. You may be born with a certain set of genetalia but you are literally what your gender identity is.

And you literay can't say that because its plainly obvious you have never been in that situation so there's no telling what you would do. What you are saying is incredibly unrealistic and entirely hypothetical

- - - Updated - - -

whatever, point is, thats how i feel about it, and its not going to change. I have nothing against trans people, and ill refer to them as whatever they'd like to be called however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back