Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
The title say it all but how many of us do this? And how long is sleeping in to you? For me i work Monday-Friday and i have to be up at 5:00Am and im on vacation this week i have been getting up around 8:00AM ugh!!

I'm up for work at 6AM Sunday through Thursday and rarely crawl out out of bed before 8AM on Friday & Saturday. When I'm on vacation I tend to stay up til 2 or 3 AM and sleep til 10 or 11 AM. My body's clock does not like my work schedule.

For a very long time I've run on minimal sleep through the week and then "caught up" on the weekends. It's only very recently I've been trying to get more sleep during the week and keep normal-ish hours on the weekend, and I feel much better for it. I still sleep in for a few extra hours, but I no longer do the whole stay up till 3am then sleep in till the evening thing.

If my wife and I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, we might sleep in up until 10 a.m. If she's on the dialysis machine, it usually is done by 6:30. After I take her off, flush her dialysis catheter and tear down the machine, we'll go back to sleep and get up at 9:30 or 10, otherwise we're up by 8:00.

I'm up at 5 AM on work days and on my days off, my dog wakes me up to feed him at 6. Since I usually go to bed at 11, naps are a part of my life. :)

zipperless said:
I'm up at 5 AM on work days and on my days off, my dog wakes me up to feed him at 6. Since I usually go to bed at 11, naps are a part of my life. :)

I love naps but i feel like a train hit me when i awake from them lol!!

- - - Updated - - -

BoundCoder said:
For a very long time I've run on minimal sleep through the week and then "caught up" on the weekends. It's only very recently I've been trying to get more sleep during the week and keep normal-ish hours on the weekend, and I feel much better for it. I still sleep in for a few extra hours, but I no longer do the whole stay up till 3am then sleep in till the evening thing.

I cant remember the last time i stayed up til 3AM lol does waking up to pee in my diaper count? Lol

I'm unemployed so I have the leisure of letting my body sleep as long as it wants. The exception would be mornings I go to the YMCA or do volunteer work.

Personally, I think allowing yourself to run on not enough sleep is a troublesome habit which seems to be too accepted in U.S. society.

I'm very much not a morning person. I usually get up for work around 8:00 and am still groggy, and on weekends I often sleep past 10:00. I also have a tendency to stay in bed (especially if diapers mean I don't need to get up to answer nature's call) even after I'm awake and read or play games. Sometimes until noon on weekends if I have no other plans. It's heavenly.

PaddedPuppy said:
I go to sleep somewhere between 11PM and 12 Midnight, and always wake up naturally between 4 and 4:30AM.

I'm unemployed so have absolutely no reason to be waking up so early. Its just always been my routine for as long as I can remember.

I would go insane if i had no job

PaddedPuppy said:
Insanity paid me a visit quite some time ago!

I just haven't been very lucky with finding work. When I do eventually get a start stress and anxiety kicks in and really doesn't help matters. It eventually becomes too much then I'm back to square one with no job again. Thanks to the wonderful NHS I have been on a waiting list for more than a year to see someone in attempt to overcome such problems but I'm still just sat here waiting for that letter!

You just have to try and find ways to keep busy, and also remember to get yourself out and about even if you don't need to be. Which is easier said than done when you're unemployed and have little to no money coming in.

I am so sorry to hear about your situation!! *hugs*

My current sleep is mostly whenever since I'm NEET. But I've been slowly adjusting to my preferred 10am - 2am routine but I just really go to sleep whenever I want and wake up when I feel like. About to finally have a job but my sleep hours will probably stay about the same, maybe.

I'm usually awake from 10am to 2am, but sometimes I'll sleep in until 11am or even noon if I don't have to be up to be anywhere. Though, I'm not sure how much this will change, since I've just started doing shifts at 4am and won't have a day off for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back