What is your most embarresing moment while being an ABDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it would probably be when my sister walked in on me wearing several diapers in the basement. luckily she thought I was doing what most teens do in their free time and accepted it at that. Good thing she didnt see the print. I already gave her a hard time by joking that she had to wipe rears at work as a nurse.

I had just changed my diaper and when I went to throw it away there was no trash can anywhere in the restroom but there was one just outside the door at the greyhound bus station in Baltimore Maryland that was super embarrassing

When I was 14 we moved to a different state. While the movers were packing our stuff up, some of my diapers (Luvs XL for boys, you know the cute blue/white striped ones), fell out of a box that was in my closet. I wasn't in that room at the time and later my dad and I walked in to grab some more stuff. He saw the diapers laying on the floor and was pissed. All he said was "go get a trash bag and clean this up right now!". It wasn't so much the words, but it was "the look" that was the worst part.

Seeing what i'm going to be going through Friday, it'll be telling my parents of my bedwetting problem. I've had the issue off and on for a couple years, this year more prominent than others. Wish me luck :/

When my mum found a diaper under my mattress then I was 13 years old.

Another time I was browsing this site and clicked onto a link to the Bambino site, one of the people living with me was going through the routers history at the time and decided at random to go to an IP Address to see what it was which turned out to be the Bambino site. He kept asking me what it was and wouldn't leave me alone forcing me to tell him the truth, luckily he was mostly understanding about it and asked a few questions relating to the psychology of it as that is what he is interested in and since then he's pretty much left me alone with the exception of patting my bum when I'm diapered which is less than desirable.

My other most embarrassing moment for me was when I was diapered while walking my dog, I hadn't experimented with wetting yet and let it go, unfortunately my diaper leaked and my shorts became rather wet, fortunately I was wearing dark colored shorts so the incident went unnoticed. Since then I have been more careful and purchased larger capacity diapers.

Unsure which of, because be discovered by someone "unwished" is always terrible. My mother, some of my exGFs (asshole me - because revelating secrets,) or cops ?

Being caught diapered by the cops is horrible. Last night someone had a panic attack at my dorm, they had some paramedics, and I think one of them saw the top of my diaper peeking out from my pajamas when I went into the hallway to watch. What can I say other than I was curious about if the guy would be ok or not. Btw, he is feeling better. Creepy thing is, this is the third panic attack this year in our dorm.

AMATOR said:
When my mum found a diaper under my mattress then I was 13 years old.

yep me too

allcy said:
, one of the people living with me was going through the routers history at the time and decided at random to go to an IP Address to see what it was which turned out to be the Bambino site.

Wait...what?

Sorry if this is off topic but what routers log traffic history? I thought only commercial ones (think Starbucks/hotels) did that.

LittleMattyMoo said:
A few weeks ago when I woke up with my dummy in my mouth and my mum was in my room :/
Same thing happened to me a long time ago. I woke up with my pacifier in my mouth and both parents looking at me, the difference is i was 3 or 4 years old :)

So even though i was incredibly embarrased they just smiled and assumed i missed sucking my pacifier. I had stop sucking my pacifier maybe a year and a half or two years before this, even though i didn't really wanted because i liked it so much, the truth is i never saw it again lol.

cm90210 said:
Wait...what?

Sorry if this is off topic but what routers log traffic history? I thought only commercial ones (think Starbucks/hotels) did that.

No, there are plenty of consumer routers that can be set up to log traffic.

Zendot said:
Same thing happened to me a long time ago. I woke up with my pacifier in my mouth and both parents looking at me, the difference is i was 3 or 4 years old :)

So even though i was incredibly embarrased they just smiled and assumed i missed sucking my pacifier. I had stop sucking my pacifier maybe a year and a half or two years before this, even though i didn't really wanted because i liked it so much, the truth is i never saw it again lol.

Me too here...
I loved my passifiers so much that I had 3 passifiers when I was a kid :D

Being caught by mum numerous times. Both when she found my diapers and accidentally looked at my search history.
She's fine with it, but it was awkward each time. :S

Recently, I've been caught at the store... twice... by the same person. He's a family friend, who I suppose just happens to be a very habitual shopper.

I am ONLY a baby,so I do not ever get embarressed.I do not know what that is!!

Almost got caught by the smell by my parents.
Made a makeshift cloth diaper out of a old beach towel and threw it in the laundry without enough soap.
Luckily they thought it was mildew :sweatdrop:

Picking up my diaper parcel from the main post office and driving home by bus is pretty embarrasing.

I have many embarrassing moments.

When I was really really young, my sister had caught me several times using make shift diapers. She never told my parents and even told me what I should do to clean up XD.

Once I took a bunch of pullups we happened to have and hid some of them to use. My mom found them, and oh boy was she super pissed. I never actually admitted to it though, just stayed silent looking down. Couldn't look her in the eyes. Was to embarrassed and felt like I somehow disappointed her.

It wasn't until many years down the road that I was caught having wet the bed by my Mom. I was at my Dads house when it happened, over the phone. My heart just sunk and again .. had no clue what to say. At the time ... I actually didn't have a clue as to why I was even doing it. I just told her not to tell Dad. But ... she it was to late .. he knew to. My sisters new ... everyone knew.

Back in job corps, a trade school ... I had to take my mattress and rinse it down. That was pretty embarrassing XD. It's like one of those scenes where you have the laundry hanging out on a clothes line with a wet bed spot on a blanket for everyone to see xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back