Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your most embarresing moment while being an ABDL?

Default What is your most embarresing moment while being an ABDL?

So far, what is your most embarresing moment of being an AB/DL or Little etc... so far? I don't have one yet but I have heard of them. What about you guys out there?

What about if someone ever found out you were an ABDL?
    Last edited by LittleLando; 02-Dec-2015 at 02:51.

*Embarrassing

My most embarrassing moment was when I leaked on the couch while people who live in my house were home. Usually, it's embarrassing enough to me to just leak on the couch, but to do it, and then have to scramble for a towel while my roommate was coming downstairs...

I dropped my pacifier when ever I pulled out my wallet at school.

Having one of Daddy's friends walk in while Daddy was giving me a spanking - and stay to watch.

My most embarrassing moment was when I was at a sleepover with a few friends & "well basically I wet right through my nappy whilst sitting down! "eek" my friends all noticed because when I got up there was a big wet patch on the floor & on the back of my footed pyjamas! "blush"

when i was 14 i shared my bedroom with my brother, we had gone to bed, and i had secretly stashed one of my sisters terry nappies, under my matress, when we went to bed i pulled it out and put it on.. i was dozing when my brother decided to be a tit, and yank the covers off. he saw the nappy and next thing mam and dad were in the room.. calling me discusting.

embarrasing or what

Had to explain to my dad why I had a load of diapers and other stuff in my room

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Had to explain to my dad why I had a load of diapers and other stuff in my room
    Eek awkward!!

A few weeks ago when I woke up with my dummy in my mouth and my mum was in my room :/