Intention of the video-sharing SNS is eliminate the diaper lover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakiKirisima

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
:educate:
Hi, everyone good morning.
I yesterday, was a shocking experience.

Fetishist on the Internet, sexual minorities who are many gather video posting site, I'm SNS There are many.

Will you may be issued a specific site name?
I have quit because a little dangerous as well as the terms of this forum, but ......
Anyway, I have to upload the first diaper videos on the video sharing site, it was decorated debut!
However, there was mysterious event is a number.

Where I entered the diaper in the title and search tags, immediately in order to "this word BAN subject" came out the spirit of the warning messages such as, I was to re-enter the nappy is unavoidable.

And where you upload a video, it is a video taken of me that was adult, filth also in spite of no genitals, was suspended in a few hours as violations.

...In this site, even in diapers videos of other people that were posted in the past, the words such as diaper is, title and description, I found that the from the search tag has been converted forced to asterisk.

Until now, also in a number of fetish, and generous to sexual minorities, video sites that are currently also accept a radical play video, why diaper only was eliminated?

I threw the mail questions to operators, but does not yet answer is obtained.

I as a place of expression, must now look for a location other than the major site.

Do not stomach people who have the same experience?
Alternatively, why, or they will eliminate the diaper video?
The future, in order to post a video, whether there is a generous site?

I can barely understand what you're saying here. Did you use Google Translate to make this post?

Censorship of abdl-related videos on the Internet is hardly a new phenomenon, YouTube quite often removes diaper videos even if there is no nudity. It does a bit unusual for a fetish site to ban any diaper-related content though. I'm not sure which web site specifically you're talking about here though. Perhaps you could post the URL. As far as a 'generous' sites which does not regularly remove diaper videos, I suggest Tumblr. It has a large, thriving, uncensored AB/DL community.

INTrePid said:
I can barely understand what you're saying here. Did you use Google Translate to make this post?

Censorship of abdl-related videos on the Internet is hardly a new phenomenon, YouTube quite often removes diaper videos even if there is no nudity. It does a bit unusual for a fetish site to ban any diaper-related content though. I'm not sure which web site specifically you're talking about here though. Perhaps you could post the URL. As far as a 'generous' sites which does not regularly remove diaper videos, I suggest Tumblr. It has a large, thriving, uncensored AB/DL community.

Thank you very much for your answer. I'm very thankful.
And English conversation isn't liked a little, so I'll apologize to everyone for falling back on a translation software.

I could understand that a diaper is also regulated by the site which handles a fetish.

I'd like to make the advice street and tumblr a place by the activity.

Thank you very much!

Goddamn mongorianz always trying to break down our shitty diaper wall!

I know that some videos on YouTube do survive, tumblr is fine on it all, and I use a site called omorashi.org which shows pant wetting, diaper wetting etc for both males and females, I know a few months ago DPRTube was shutdown

I'm sorry to hear that your video was banned. Sometimes people who indulge in activities that are not widely accepted have just as much prejudices against other people as anyone else, although you might (or can) expect them to be more open minded since they belong to a minority as well. This especially attracted my attention with gay people. I am bisexual, so sometimes I am roaming gay chats. Any time I try to start a conversation about diapers, people react appalled, although most gay people face the same social problems like us diaper lovers. I don't understand that.
Some weeks ago, I was in a group therapy chat room on 7cups for gay/queer people, trying to explain why I like nappies and even there I faced rejection.

It is good that there is a place where we can meet and talk to people like us. Moo (the site admin) did a great job here and I am very grateful for it.

Thank you for your polite message!
I appreciate the answer from everyone
I also have the LGBT friends in the country, but the fetish such as diapers is that you have a prejudice.
We know also victims of hate crime that was because of the fetish.
And I was very saved useful information from you.
I'm not giving up yet.
I suffered a public prejudice in bisexual , but there are fellow.
So, a little more I work hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back