Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What diapers still have three tapes?

Default What diapers still have three tapes?

Hey all, so my better half wants to buy me some diapers for Christmas. Which I'm super happy about and giving her suggestions, because I know she doesn't want to be left out in the cold for this. In conjunction with a thread I made earlier about lightweight diapers, I need some info. Are there any diapers out there that have three tapes? As far as I can see, most the brands making vanilla adult diapers are using two tapes, and the brands making diapers specific to the ABDL community are making them with a single (albeit huge) tape. Is Depends the only company still making a three-tape diaper?

Some of the attends still use three per side, however that is the only other one I can think of besides the depends you mentioned.

I agree with Cauthon above, I believe Attends and Depends are the only two brands (on certain versions) that have a three tape system.

I like how depends still uses three tapes but in my experiences the tapes can't be re-fastened to the plastic shell. The first time you tape them on will be the last

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPaddedGamecock View Post
    I like how depends still uses three tapes but in my experiences the tapes can't be re-fastened to the plastic shell. The first time you tape them on will be the last
    Uh oh, looks like you're trapped until changing time!

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPaddedGamecock View Post
    So I may have just dodged a bullet! I'm having trouble with an order at the moment but if it goes all the way through i'll get my hands on some, is it a problem all the time for you? Should I continue buying them?! bringmesunshine

I know that you are looking for a 3-tape system, and I have worn them too. However, you might try a sample of the Tena Stretch Super (single tape). The diaper can be made really tight and the Velcro style tapes refasten forever. They are thicker than Attends and Depends, but noiseless and still discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    I know that you are looking for a 3-tape system, and I have worn them too. However, you might try a sample of the Tena Stretch Super (single tape). The diaper can be made really tight and the Velcro style tapes refasten forever. They are thicker than Attends and Depends, but noiseless and still discreet.
    Then let me ask this. Do they really refasten that well? I'm a veteran DL and my fiancee's just getting started. I'd like us to have diapers that fit snugly and aren't too bulky, but adjustability would be nice because we can put our hands in each other's diapers for fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    ...but adjustability would be nice because we can put our hands in each other's diapers for fun times.
    Did you just allude to... GASP! *clicks Report button*

I haven't tried the Tena Stretch Super, but have been meaning to for some time. The wings are basically big elastic straps. ...So adjusting for the presence of a hand would, I think, be automatic.

I always thought three tapes per side was a bit ca-Razy. I mean, sure, if you want a diaper change to be like lacing roller skates...

Attends with waistband and Depend are the only 3 tape system out there. The Attends are TERRIBLE. Depend is better but not by much.

If you're looking for a plastic option, Bambino has the Total Dry brand which has the taping panel. You'll be able to readjust the fit and they aren't as thick as the usual Bambino diapers.