Your favorite thing to sleep with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Stuffed animal or any other object? Just thought I might ask what others do? I just sleep by myself!

For me - its a blanket with a silk or nylon trim. Sucking my thumb and holding the blanket helps me relax and go to sleep.

My wife. :bedtime:

I have a certain pillow that is absolutely squishy, soft, and broken into. When it has its special silky feeling case on it, I just want to snuggle in it all night.

I have a Sully Monsters Inc. Pillow Pet that is super soft. When I'm feeling ~little I love holding onto him while I sleep.

My three stuffies. Tigger, eeyore and Pluto.

My baby dolly friends, "Pam" and "Emily".

My plushy "Blue" and Annie, my 11 year old dog that my wife and I got instead of a 15th Anniversary gift. Miss my wife who passed almost 2 years ago and our 13 year old Westie that passed November 1st. Blue gets a bit of crushing at times since there is no one these to cuddle and hug.

Set of 4 plushies. One big wolf on one side and then a little fox, Twilight Sparkle, and a little doggie all together on the other side.

I love and need to sleep with diapers on and a pacifier in my mouth. I also need to have a large plushy to cuddle.

I have a brown build-a-bear and a slightly larger polar bear, and then a much bigger(slightly smaller then the size of a body pillow) black bear all of which I regularly sleep with. I also like to have a fan running at night, drowns out the sounds of apartment living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back