Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite thing to sleep with?

Default Your favorite thing to sleep with?

What is your favorite thing to sleep with? Stuffed animal or any other object? Just thought I might ask what others do? I just sleep by myself!

For me - its a blanket with a silk or nylon trim. Sucking my thumb and holding the blanket helps me relax and go to sleep.

I have a certain pillow that is absolutely squishy, soft, and broken into. When it has its special silky feeling case on it, I just want to snuggle in it all night.

I have a Sully Monsters Inc. Pillow Pet that is super soft. When I'm feeling ~little I love holding onto him while I sleep.

I have a favorite stuffed penguin I sleep with that my wife gave me as a 'little' gift years ago.

My baby dolly friends, "Pam" and "Emily".

My plushy "Blue" and Annie, my 11 year old dog that my wife and I got instead of a 15th Anniversary gift. Miss my wife who passed almost 2 years ago and our 13 year old Westie that passed November 1st. Blue gets a bit of crushing at times since there is no one these to cuddle and hug.

Set of 4 plushies. One big wolf on one side and then a little fox, Twilight Sparkle, and a little doggie all together on the other side.