Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do I have these feelings?

Default Why do I have these feelings?

My question to you is, no matter what you consider yourself to be, if you can remember, how did your feelings towards this first come to form or be? I have included my views, thoughts and why I think I came to be who I am today are. If you hate reading, which I do You may just continue on or post.

I have always been slightly different than others, at least what I have noticed. I am a dl. I have feelings of acting young, but like most say on this site, as an older toddler.
    I picked up wearing diapers when I was 16 years old at a vacation I was on with my parents. There was a children's room in the over sized house we rented for the next few weeks on the beach. My first diaper was made by myself, to fit me. I remember packing them, and having my mother finding them the day we were packing because we were having trouble packing the car, so some items had to go. Very embarrassing, however I just made up a story how I was going to put them in someone's locker at school I didn't like.
    I am now 21, and have experimented in many different ways. I will soon be writing a non-fictional story of myself.
    Does anyone know of a website that has non-fictional, short stories of ones life in this field?
    To get back on subject, a parents actions, if the parent is at all a DL, or anything similar, content wise to this website. Is it possible to, pass that down through other actions, behavior, raising of a child, to, his or her child. Also, to avoid the subject content of the below thread, my main question to anyone reading this is, if you would be so kind to reply:

How did your feelings towards this first form?

I found out recently, quite by accident, that my father was sleeping in a "oncie" type outfit... I do know, he knows nothing of my thinking on this subject. I am deeply in psychology and I am majoring in it. So i do realize, that some of a parents actions during the early stages of childhood, even such notions as "always enjoying childhood" can be past down in other ways. However, I always wonder, could it be genetic or past down in traits.

I am young I know, to understand my situation a little more, and because I am asking such a question like this, I will give a brief look into my past. The only person that was my friend was my father, I can remember only having a total of three friends in my school years of first grade all the way to the end of high school. Un-fortunately, these friendships never lasted. Therefore, I have an emptiness for my childhood. I was quiet, teased and hurt often in my school years. The only happiness I share from my past, is that of my fathers care which in my opinion really saved me from many different psychological issues in the future. Except this one, if you would call it that.

I have always found psychology fascinating, which is why I will make it my profession. The notion that almost all of a persons beliefs and personality is formed during childhood is very intriguing to me. Which is why I feel as though I must research it. The art of harming a child, either emotionally or physically, to me is not only morally wrong, but hurts past a point I cannot describe. Perhaps I have this feeling because of the way I was treated, negatively, from other children during my years of growing up.

My first choice was to go into the f.b.i. in a field to help stop, catch and prevent crimes against children. However, I think the best field for me, since I enjoy child psychology and forensics, is research. Research in the field where I can help learn and discover psychological growth of a child, and to help prevent negative thoughts in the future after the child has grown up. Because I am so apt on stopping another individual from hurting another human beings long term life, a main key to do this is during a persons childhood years... researching child psychology, and forensics to help stop crimes against children, seems to best help with what I am most interested in, and my goal in life.

So once again I ask, no matter what you consider yourself to be, if you can remember, how did these feelings first form?
    Last edited by CuriousFox; 20-Feb-2009 at 02:31. Reason: Took another member's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFox View Post
    I will soon be writing a story and posting it to a website called deeker.com. If none of you are aware of this site I'd recommend it with flying colors.
    I don't even know what to say to that. So many different things are flying around in my head to pick just one.

I found out recently, quite by accident, that my father was sleeping in a "ouncie" type outfit... I do know, he knows nothing. I am deeply in psychology and I am majoring in it. So i do realize, that some of a parents actions during the early stages of childhood, even such notions as "always enjoying childhood" can be past down in other ways. However, I always wonder, could it be genetic?

Any thoughts?

A onsie type outfit?

There's another thread that explores this: "Nature vs Nurture"

I don't think it would be prudent to comment on your specific circumstances, as there are a plethora of factors that go into general behavior, and fetish/deviant behavior is more complex than this.

Re-skimming over the above, though, there is something that surprises me:
    Forget it; I'm going to just plow in. If you're interested in psychology, yet fail to see the swath of human destruction that marks Deeker's site, this is a sad reflection on the teaching going on in the discipline. I gather that you are involved in psychology at the undergraduate level, but even in the introductory coursework there is (traditionally) a discussion or six about how our actions and experiments may have unintended and harmful consequences. Viz:
    • Stanley Milgram & his Obedience experiment.
    • The Asche line-length experiment.
    • Morton-Thiocol and Groupthink at NASA.
    • The Stanford Prison Experiment (Zimbardo) (more damaging than you'll discover in 101).
    • The Brown-Eyes, Blue-Eyes experiment.
    • Albert & the White Rabbit (yes, it's apocryphal, but you're not told this in 101).

So I would ask that you ask yourself this: Do I want to contribute to a site that puts emphasis upon the erectile state of young boys being willingly or unwillingly diapered?

Don't answer here, but ask yourself tonight when you look yourself in the mirror as you're brushing your teeth. Ask yourself again tomorrow morning when you get up.

Mesmerale

I have always been slightly different than others, at least what I have noticed. I am a dl. I have feelings of acting young, but like most say on this site, as an older toddler.
    I picked up wearing diapers when I was 16 years old at a vacation I was on with my parents. There was a children's room in the over sized house we rented for the next few weeks on the beach. My first diaper was made by myself, to fit me. I remember packing them, and having my mother finding them the day we were packing because we were having trouble packing the car, so some items had to go. Very embarrassing, however I just made up a story how I was going to put them in someone's locker at school I didn't like.
    I am now 21, and have experimented in many different ways. I will soon be writing a non-fictional story of myself.

. . .

To get back on subject, reading the post thread that was below mine, is very similar to mine. So to not be entirely similar to that thread, I'd rather change the theme of this thread to: On a parents actions, if the parent is at all a DL, or anything similar, content wise to this website. Is it possible to, pass that down through other actions, behavior, raising of a child, to, his or her child.
    I found out recently, quite by accident, that my father was sleeping in a "ouncie" type outfit... I do know, he knows nothing. I am deeply in psychology and I am majoring in it. So i do realize, that some of a parents actions during the early stages of childhood, even such notions as "always enjoying childhood" can be past down in other ways. However, I always wonder, could it be genetic?

Any thoughts?

I've brought this up before in a thread long since dead (I think it will call for auto-closing in a few days or weeks.) and my view as stated there, and as it is currently is that fetishes in general, more specifically that of *BDLSism is a bit of both. It is not entirely genetic. You aren't born a *B/DL. But I believe that there are certain genetic traits, certain protein combinations that will make a person more naturally tuned toward a specific fetish or line of fetishes or what have you.

Meaning that we aren't born with what we like / what we are. But we are born with a tendency to enjoy these things more easily than other people.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 20-Feb-2009 at 01:44.

New to this site, of course, Reading the below posts, and have found such a similar question.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Once I get this off of my chest, I'll surely reply to the rest of your post:

Being 21, I'm sure you're aware of the sites out there, and about hidden intent. If you're simply ignorant of what deeker is all about, there are plenty of people here who can tell you right now that this site is to be avoided for various reasons, and you would do well to erase it from your browser's memory, cache, and everything else that you can think of.

If you are well aware of what deeker features, there are still plenty of people to reinforce the pre-stated warning, and I suggest that you seriously reconsider your values and how you want to be influenced by the people that you spend time with / the sites that you spend time on.

You are absolutely correct. There is much to his site that I do not, by all means agree with, and some of it just disgusts me. I should have searched this site further, to find I can post my own blogs, which I will do. Deeker, is just the only site I have found where you can post stories, rather fact or fictional. Which is, all I intended to do.
    Last edited by Martin; 20-Feb-2009 at 08:12. Reason: Merge

You are absolutely correct. There is much to his site that I do not, by all means agree with, and some of it just disgusts me. I should have searched this site further, to find I can post my own blogs, which I will do. Deeker, is just the only site I have found where you can post stories, rather fact or fictional. Which is, all I intended to do.
    I know we're all posting simultaneously here, but I would again encourage you to take a long look at my earlier post and at yourself and ask,

Do I want to write a story that a site revolving around underage boys' erections would publish and enjoy?

Again, something for you to consider as you look yourself in the mirror. After all, I don't have to live with you. I just hope that your story, if accepted, does not have any consequences, in whole or part, for a child.

I'm going to restate this a bit more strongly: in your profile, you put

Forensic and Child Psychological Research
    under occupation. What you are wanting to engage in (if only by proxy) is grooming behavior.
    Last edited by h3g3l; 20-Feb-2009 at 01:33. Reason: Link back to previous post; added text on grooming.

Mesmerale

If any of you are wondering, yes being 21, I am in my undergraduate, 4th year in college for psychology. I would just enjoy a direct opinion from people on this site, rather than a scientific approach, which I am so accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    You can do that here.

You've found a place! Yay!
    True. And without the awfulness of a requisite (pre)pubescent erection, too!

Mesmerale