Diaper Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyboy44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my living situation won't really allow me to wear much. I have 3 roommates who are always here and my bedroom door doesn't lock. Plus when I wear diapers, I want to wear for long periods of time. I was thinking about driving to a close city, booking a hotel and having a diaper weekend. I could wear out in public and back at the hotel. Go see a movie, order takeout, and just relax alone. Has anyone done something similar to this??

I haven't done it just for that purpose, but I've definitely taken advantage of some alone time to diaper up in a hotel room alone instead of sharing one.

you might consider changing the knob on your bedroom door to something that can be locked

regardless of the motivation, alone time is a wonderful gift to the self!

shortsub said:
regardless of the motivation, alone time is a wonderful gift to the self!

Totally agree! I haven't had some in awhile.

This sounds like an awesome idea. I want to go camping/hiking while diapered but i've never done it

A number of people have done this. My boyfriend of college and I rented a motel room because my mom didn't approve of him once she discovered I was gay. She of course blamed him, and then made me see a psychiatrist. So hotels have been the respite for many who have wanted the privacy to do their own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back