Thread: Down to my last diaper

Unhappy Down to my last diaper

So i've been down to my last diaper for a while, but there hasnt been a oppurtunity for me to enjoy it fully yet!
    So is there anyone here that can tell me some awesome long lasting things to do?
    I've heard of the marshmallow trink, banana, prunes etc
    But i want something longlasting and fun! since this will be my last diaper for a while.
    I currently live home, but my parents travel to their cabin sometimes, so 1-2 days is the amount of time i have!

Apparntly it works like a laxative if you pop them up your butt

I couldn't ever think of anything great enough to deprive me of the presence of that last diaper, so I wouldn't ever use it. Now I have cloth as the last ditch fallback, so I guess as long as I can launder things, I'm never really down to my last diaper. How is it that you can't get more?

currently, i have no job cause of job crisis in the part of my country, engineers are so desperate that they will work in a grocery store etc etc, and as a 19 year with not alot of job experince, there chances are slim for me.

Quote Originally Posted by andru360 View Post
    currently, i have no job cause of job crisis in the part of my country, engineers are so desperate that they will work in a grocery store etc etc, and as a 19 year with not alot of job experince, there chances are slim for me.
    That's rough! Seems like a time you could use a few more diapers to take the edge off rather than just that last one. I hope you find something more sustainable soon.

being in that situation is a bad feeling. Likewise when you get a fresh pack its quite delightful. I like to run my fingers down all the diapers in the pack mhmm