How do I force myself to stay in diaper after masturbation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like wearing baby diapers but they are kinda tight and makes me hard very fast. I tried not to think about anything sexual but eventually the tightness will make me ejaculate uncontrollably. I will also feel my genital hurts and feel disgusted about diapers. Is there anyway I can force myself to change into a fresh diaper? Please share if anyone of u have a way to remove the same feeling =( *Sorry for my bad english*

Hard said:
I like wearing baby diapers but they are kinda tight and makes me hard very fast. I tried not to think about anything sexual but eventually the tightness will make me ejaculate uncontrollably. I will also feel my genital hurts and feel disgusted about diapers. Is there anyway I can force myself to change into a fresh diaper? Please share if anyone of u have a way to remove the same feeling =( *Sorry for my bad english*

Your experience is not uncommon, lots of people get feelings of shame and self-disgust after climaxing in diapers. If your genitals are hurting after wearing baby diapers you should probably switch to adult ones. If you wear a properly fitting adult diaper you wont find it so physically uncomfortable to stay in it afterwards, and therefore you'll find it easier to overcome the feelings of disgust and stay in the diaper. You could also trying doing stuff to distract you from you diapers - try doing something "little" like colouring or watching cartoons. Hopefully you will find the feelings of shame getting less over time as you get to wear diapers more. Reading and participating in an online forum like ADISC may help as well - seeing other people who enjoy diapers as well makes it feel more normal.

Yeah, switch to adult diapers first and foremost. Beyond that, I find that there's about a 15 minute hump to get over after climaxing, and then I feel normal about them again minus the erection.

^ exactly. Once you past that point a few times its a lot easier. Also it sounds like you need bigger diapers.

Why do you want to "force" yourself to stay in them? If you are uncomfortable, change. If you are no longer interested in wearing a diaper, take it off.

You are doing this to meet a need. When the diaper isn't part of that need, feel free to abstain. Do don't HAVE to do this. If all you do is masturbate and then take off your diaper, that is a perfectly fine way to experience your DL side. (Of course, unless punishment is something that is attractive to you, in which case, I don't think you'd be asking us how to make yourself stay in the diaper, so I don't know if this applies.)

In any case, be smart and don't injure yourself by trying to do this with a too-small diaper. You don't want a friction burn anywhere in that general area. Well, I know *I* don't want one ever again... YMMV

I have the same issue. Usually, I just take a break and put my diaper back on.

As others hae said, you need to go with an adult diaper, and I'd recommend one that's toward the large size on you, so you have absorbent padding farther up in the front. I'd suggest you try some Absorbency Plus by XP Medical. Those are longer than average, and have an all-white, very soft plastic shell. If you enjoy baby diapers, those have a very similar look I'm beting you'll love.

As noted, an adult diaper will probably make this a little easier, but then again, it might not be as much fun if this is your specific thing. I think what helped me get past this was in part just accepting that I'm okay and this is a weird thing I do but it's fine. In addition, I rubbed a bit past the climax not intending to get off again but trying to hasten that reset effect a bit.

Thanks for answering guys. But I forgot to mention I am mostly into baby diapers, and I have just bought a box of pampers cruisers. The reason that I want to stay in my diaper is because I would like to make diaper a non sexual thing (I could stay in diaper for hours or days before I give in to my sexual urge). That is also why I am looking for other's experience to persuade myself to think that wearing diapers is normal and reduce the feeling of guilt. Some of you provided me pretty good answers and I appreciate that. I deeply enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper, it gives me sense of security and confidence in doing work. Before this I was trying to find out if there is a way to get rid of erection, which is the main cause of leading to ejaculation, and prolong my time to enjoy diapers.

I have mentioned before, being an ABDL isn't sexual for me but I can make it sexual if I want to, and sometimes I have done it while wearing a diaper, sometimes not. If I am wearing I try to keep it on but just end up taking it off, and if I'm not wearing I don't feel like wearing for another hour or so.

Hard said:
Thanks for answering guys. But I forgot to mention I am mostly into baby diapers, and I have just bought a box of pampers cruisers. The reason that I want to stay in my diaper is because I would like to make diaper a non sexual thing (I could stay in diaper for hours or days before I give in to my sexual urge). That is also why I am looking for other's experience to persuade myself to think that wearing diapers is normal and reduce the feeling of guilt. Some of you provided me pretty good answers and I appreciate that. I deeply enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper, it gives me sense of security and confidence in doing work. Before this I was trying to find out if there is a way to get rid of erection, which is the main cause of leading to ejaculation, and prolong my time to enjoy diapers.

I think as long as you continue to wear baby diapers that are always going to be too tight, you're going to have your problem with erections. The tight pressure of your too small diapers is probably part of what's keeping you aroused, giving you that "hands free stimulation" and making you ejaculate sooner than you want to. If you want to develop your non-sexual relationship with diapers then I would recommend using adult ones. These might also have an added benefit of being less sexually arousing for you in the first place.

I'd also echo this:

ornitorrinco said:
If all you do is masturbate and then take off your diaper, that is a perfectly fine way to experience your DL side.

Don't feel that there is anything wrong with enjoying your diapers sexually. It is not "better" on any level to have a non-sexual attraction to diapers. You are not hurting anyone by your enjoyment, it's simply a matter of finding enjoyment in an unusual place.

Actually, my waist size is only 28, despite being a male. I tried baby pull-ups like Huggies before, they are not tight and fits me perfectly but I didn't really like pull-ups as I don't consider them to be "real" diapers. I guess u are right, as long as I keep on wearing baby diapers, it will always stimulate me hands-free and there is nothing I could do about it.

Hard said:
Thanks for answering guys. But I forgot to mention I am mostly into baby diapers, and I have just bought a box of pampers cruisers. The reason that I want to stay in my diaper is because I would like to make diaper a non sexual thing

Could you possibly get some like an ABU SDK, ABU Cushies, Any of the Bambinos, Crinklz, or any other printed adult diaper? They'll have the look of the baby diaper you like, with the room & comfort of the adult diaper.

I'm in the same boat should I say, I can keep them if I really want after having some fun but most of the times, I want to take them off quickly, I found a dirty trick that works, duct tape your diaper on really snuggly and make sure the scissors or anything that cut is out of easy reach, you won't be able to take your diapers so easily.

Hard said:
Thanks for answering guys. But I forgot to mention I am mostly into baby diapers, and I have just bought a box of pampers cruisers.

You're definitely not alone here. We're just saying if you want your diaper to be functional, you're likely to have a better experience getting something that fits you better. There's a great selection of adult-fitting diapers that can give you that baby diaper look and feel. Bambino's Classico, Teddy, and Bellisimo easily pass for baby diapers. Thrust Vector's Crinklz offers wonderful furry theme baby diapers. ABUniverse offers an entire line of different kid theme patterns and is fairly unique in having just one large tape per side, just like a baby diaper. Tykables (formerly Snuggies) diapers also have a nice baby theme to the print, although they're thinner.

We're not trying to cram it down your throat, just making sure you realize you've got other options worth considering. I'd suggest you at least try a sample of Bambino Classico and ABU SDK's before giving up on the adult-size option.

One little trick is, when wearing diapers, have you're mind go 'little.' For me, I've trained myself to not feel any arousal while wearing diapers. As they mentioned, distracting yourself. Gaming is an easy distraction, so is a movie or anime/cartoon marathon.

bambinod said:
You're definitely not alone here. We're just saying if you want your diaper to be functional, you're likely to have a better experience getting something that fits you better. There's a great selection of adult-fitting diapers that can give you that baby diaper look and feel. Bambino's Classico, Teddy, and Bellisimo easily pass for baby diapers. Thrust Vector's Crinklz offers wonderful furry theme baby diapers. ABUniverse offers an entire line of different kid theme patterns and is fairly unique in having just one large tape per side, just like a baby diaper. Tykables (formerly Snuggies) diapers also have a nice baby theme to the print, although they're thinner.

We're not trying to cram it down your throat, just making sure you realize you've got other options worth considering. I'd suggest you at least try a sample of Bambino Classico and ABU SDK's before giving up on the adult-size option.

Thanks guys, I will definitely give them a try soon ;)

One little trick is, when wearing diapers, have you're mind go 'little.' For me, I've trained myself to not feel any arousal while wearing diapers. As they mentioned, distracting yourself. Gaming is an easy distraction, so is a movie or anime/cartoon marathon.

Yup, especially if it is a MMO where I could interact and chat with other players. I am still training myself on distraction part but sometimes I will get so aroused that I eventually lose control XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back