• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greeting From New York!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi my name is David. I am 22 this year, I am originally from Malaysia and I just came to the states to study for my bachelor degree. I have been a diaper lover since I was kid and I finally be able to wear diapers as I like. I love this land of freedom! =)

Welcome David! It is a great place for freedom, isn't it? Please tell us a little more about yourself like your hobbies and interests.

I'm a gamer who likes a variety of games (except racing). I also enjoy watching sci-fi and action movies. However, busy school days wont allow me to have time to game much, so I can only rely on wearing diaper to reduce my stress. I am a pure diaper lover (not AB at all) and I love baby diapers because they are cute! I just ordered a box of pampers cruiser, hopefully will arrive soon =)

Welcome! I'm a big fan of wearing during university also. Its easy to hear the crinkle in a quiet library

MegaPaddedGamecock said:
Welcome! I'm a big fan of wearing during university also. Its easy to hear the crinkle in a quiet library

I know, it is such a risky excitement!!! Also wearing diapers makes me easier to focus on study and getting good grades

Welcome to ADISC!

What is your major? I got my degree (a long time ago) in Electrical Engineering.

Mechanical Engineering.
Wow, u must be real hardworking and smart XD

Greetings David,

I am looking forward to knowing what you are studying. BabyDenise asked what is your major. Perhaps you did not realize that we take great interest in knowing these things. For example I have a Masters degree in applied mathematics.

Good Evening David,

Welcome!
I have a bachelor's degree in Electronics.
But I am retired on disability.
(Cerebral Palsy/Autism)

Lots of engineers here. I did computer engineering myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back