Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy-ups

Default Easy-ups

So im not sure if anyone cares, But i happen to pickup some EasyUps, and was shocked that they actually fit, Granted the sides are not the strongest as they will rip prob within a couple hours, but the fact i can NOT get Pullups to slide up is weird. Anyways. thought id mention if anyone is curious. personal stats are:

about 200LBS, 5'9, 38inch waist. pretty sure that covers it.

ps, the easy ups are the girls edition, not sure if it makes a diff. but i usually get that because where i point it; it just makes sense to me

That's incredible! I've been curious about this because I've always wanted to wear huggies pull-ups and they only barely fit on me if I stay perfectly still and compromise on having either the back or front be a bit too low. I was certain that the easy-ups wouldn't have been any different, but I'm curious to give them a shot.

My 30 inch waist ought to fit in those! I might try em'

The big difficulty with these is the rise. At 20 inches, they're a good inch shorter than even a size 6 Pampers or Luvs diaper, and 4 inches shorter than GoodNites L/XL. So while they may fit around your hips, they probably still won't make it past them, and will be very prone to falling down as soon as you start moving. Easy Ups, Easy Downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Easy Ups, Easy Downs.
    That made me laugh!

I tried those, they fit. It's been a while though. But I have my cushies at the moment. I don't need to try kids diapers any more.

Easy ups are super stretchy, if you 'barely fit' into pull ups, you'll most certainly fit into easy ups. I have a few sitting around and they're amazing. I'd go as far as to say they're more absorbent than size 7 cruisers too.

Aah too late for us in the UK - they've just recently changed to Baby Dry Pants which may be a bit different. Why did nobody tell me / us this before!!

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    Aah too late for us in the UK - they've just recently changed to Baby Dry Pants which may be a bit different. Why did nobody tell me / us this before!!
    Baby Dry pants and Easy Ups are two different things. The Baby Dry pants are pull on style diapers, Easy-Ups are training pants.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    Baby Dry pants and Easy Ups are two different things. The Baby Dry pants are pull on style diapers, Easy-Ups are training pants.
    No, Pampers own facebook page confirms that they are the same thing:

" Hi Abbie, thanks for getting in touch with your question. It’s great to hear that you love our Easy Up Pants, it’s true that our Baby Dry Pants have now been released and should be available in stores now. They’re an improvement of our current Easy Ups Pants - they include an all-around stretchy waistband, a thinner, more advanced core that offers great absorbency, together with improved softness and fit. I hope this helps, just let me know if you have any more questions "
    Last edited by sambus; 02-Dec-2015 at 23:02. Reason: spelling mistake