Question about teamspeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Hello there!

I've always been on IRC, although I admit I come and go a lot. I thought I'd give teamspeak a wee go this evening, but I followed the link to get to download a client and it offered me so many options I really have no idea which one to download.

I've got a chromebook. What operating system is that? How can I talk to youuuu?

Please help me!

Much love, Tal x

P.S. I miss you guys!

If I am not mistaken there is not Teamspeak client for chrome book. You'd have to have a Linux, Windows or Apple (iOS, OSx) system.

Chromebooks run Chrome OS, so the answer to which OS to pick on the downloads page is unfortunately none of them. TeamSpeak doesn't have any native support for Chrome OS. That's also the nature of Chrome OS itself, not really meant to work the same way as other OSes in that sense.

If you're technically-minded then a quick google brought me to find this method of getting the Linux version of TS to work but, it's by no means going to be simple.

Programmatic said:
Chromebooks run Chrome OS, so the answer to which OS to pick on the downloads page is unfortunately none of them. TeamSpeak doesn't have any native support for Chrome OS. That's also the nature of Chrome OS itself, not really meant to work the same way as other OSes in that sense.

If you're technically-minded then a quick google brought me to find this method of getting the Linux version of TS to work but, it's by no means going to be simple.

ChromOS can do anything a browser could do, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back